Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobdaFarmer61 (53), LeeM1974 (40), MATROS48 (57), victor valdez (40)
Who's Online
8 registered (healinglove, JW1230, learning2remember, Dave PNW, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64007 Topics
446734 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#351824 - 01/24/11 10:41 PM thank you
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
I have been here for Nearly 3 years, and have a MUCH better sense of love and gratitude for all including myself.

I have written about my past assaults unabashedly and with all the intensity that I had. I shared of my heart, mind and soul. I shared with you my brothers in healing.

Thank you: Pufferfish, Mountainous Buck, LandofShadows, PrisonerID, Remy, fhorns, TJ Jeff, Sono, Sasuva, Kb4, Michael Banks, Mgigo, Robbie Brown, Rileyfinn, 1227ms, FormerTexan, Barkabus, MrEdd, Kb8715, Riley, Tommyb, Daniel_forgotten, Tdillion, 1islandboy, Obi, Nevragan, Many_mees, Walkingsouth, and many others.

I have GROWN so much. I have embraced your recovery, encourage each of you, sparred with some of you, laughed with some of you but most important is I LOVE YOU all.

I owe a lot (my identity) to Pufferfish for spending countless hours BEING with me. I owe a special thanks to Mountainous Buck, and LandofShadows for life is in rawest and yet most beautiful forms.

This is a thank you note and NOT a goodbye note. You will never see another goodbye note from me.

Love,
Donnie aka DJsport

Edited by Avery46 (01/24/11 10:49 PM)

#351828 - 01/24/11 10:45 PM Re: thank you [Re: Avery46]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Hi Donnie.

I don't know what I've done to help, but I'm happy to have done so.

Andy

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.