Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447733 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#351132 - 01/18/11 11:51 AM Malesurvivor Newsletter and Men Speak Out
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
I am new to the MS site and I am wondering if these newsletters are no longer published. The most recent issues cited on the MS site are outdated (Men Speak Out 2005, Malesurvivor Newsletter Winter Feb. 2010). Have these publications been discontinued? They sound like they would be a good read.

#351142 - 01/18/11 02:26 PM Re: Malesurvivor Newsletter and Men Speak Out [Re: WriterKeith]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
I received a reply from the site administrator explaining that "Men Speak Out" became the "MaleSurvivor Newsletter" and MS needs volunteers to assist in maintaining the newsletter.

As time permits, I will be willing to assist. Any others willing to help?

#422164 - 01/15/13 01:45 PM Re: Malesurvivor Newsletter and Men Speak Out [Re: WriterKeith]
Chester Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Long Island, NY
I am looking for a copy of the pdf and/or a link to the archives for the MS Newsletter. It's been a while since I've been here and I don't see the menu item fir the newsletter any longer. Where can I access the newsletters? I know they're not currently being published. I'm looking for a specific story that was published. I just don't remember dates. Any help would be great.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.