Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
4 registered (Logan, traveler, stalle, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447936 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#350594 - 01/13/11 08:51 AM Trailer for a new documentary from Australia
expom Offline

Loc: Australia
Some of us guys in Australia have been involved in the making of a documentary about how we are working to overcome some of the effects of being sexually violated whilst boys.
The documentary is due to be launched in Melbourne at the end of February.
Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v4s5qFyGnk

ADen

#350596 - 01/13/11 09:08 AM Re: Trailer for a new documentary from Australia [Re: expom]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
looks good... looking forward to seeing the full documentary when it comes out.

my story

my vlog

#351624 - 01/23/11 05:51 AM Re: Trailer for a new documentary from Australia [Re: expom]
bgd Offline
New Here

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I am starting to marvel (ie appreciate and understand)at what you mean to the progress and exposure of our cause.
You weren't a pom were you? i thought you were Welsh.

Brian

#352767 - 02/04/11 07:16 AM Re: Trailer for a new documentary from Australia [Re: bgd]
expom Offline

Loc: Australia
Maltese born. Raised in England to Scot and English parents. Lived in Wales for a decade before heading down to the land of floods, fire and catastrophic cyclones, ie safer here than many places! And now an Aussie by choice. Thanks Brian - talk with you soon, I think.

Bye the way the official launch is on Wednesday 23rd Feb here in Melbourne. Soon after that the full half hour documentary will be available to download from the SECASA website.

ADen

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.