this is only the first bit of my story that i feel comfortable with shearing

It all started when i was about 9-10 my mother had just been taken to hospital after she tried to kill herself so she went from out local hospital to one that was 100k/ms away so our (my brother and i) step father went with her.

My brother and i have to stay at a close friends place and all they had was a queen size bed, so my brother and I had to share the bed. My brother started going through their draws and found lots of female clothes, started putting them on then started doing sexual things to himself and forcing me to play with him too and this carried on all night.

When we got back home or when ever we were home alone he went through our mum's draws. Then one day he found all these thongs(g-strings) with holes in the front of them, he started using these for now on. Another day he started playing with my "member" trying to make it hard so it could go in his mouth or up his arse but it did not get hard for him so he told me to get on my knees so he could put his "member" up my arse and all I can remember is that it really hurt and I never want anyone to go around that part of my body ever again.

this is the first time i have come forth with this part of my memory and as we all no it is really hard to do, when i feel confident i will post more about what happened to me.

And we can learn to live again