Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446693 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#349666 - 01/03/11 03:20 PM Perp irks me
sugarbaby Offline

Does it irk any other wives that their H's perp never had to answer for what they did? - assuming that is the case.

My H's perp did time for other sex offenses but never had to answer for what he did to my H. P*sses me off STILL. This is like 2.5 years after H disclosed to me and I STILL want to hunt this guy down and beat him with a metal bat.

Anyone else?

#349673 - 01/03/11 04:46 PM Re: Perp irks me [Re: sugarbaby]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Sugarbaby,

This is my favorite post of all time at MS!!!!

Go get 'em! My wife would join you. Lol

All the best,

Kevin

#349674 - 01/03/11 04:52 PM Re: Perp irks me [Re: sono]
jorgea73 Offline

Loc: Southern California
My wife would like to join you as well.

#349677 - 01/03/11 05:27 PM Re: Perp irks me [Re: jorgea73]
Mulligan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I think you are speaking a natural valid response. My wife would not hesitate to vendicate given the appropriate opportunity

#349706 - 01/03/11 11:18 PM Re: Perp irks me [Re: Mulligan]
TwoStep Offline

Amen sister. Give me just 10 minutes in a room alone with her... only one of us would come out. That would be me.

That said...without regard to statutes of limitations and all that as far as filing an actual suit against the person, I wonder if reports can be filed with a state's child protective services, even long after the fact. Not that it is remotely close to justice (nothing is), but a matter of public record if nothing else.

#349740 - 01/04/11 09:26 AM Re: Perp irks me [Re: TwoStep]
sugarbaby Offline

wow - I didn't think i had so much company there!

I figured I'd get a lot of responses suggesting therapy!! smile

#349748 - 01/04/11 10:41 AM Re: Perp irks me [Re: sugarbaby]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: sugarbaby
I figured I'd get a lot of responses suggesting therapy!!

Not from the guys, no way! I think we all pretty much like the idea of someone going and doing what we were too powerless to do back then...particularly if it's the woman in our lives!

K

#349768 - 01/04/11 04:46 PM Re: Perp irks me [Re: sono]
Castle Offline

Loc: NJ
I'll just add that my lovely wife would love to get her hands on the perp for a few minutes....I'd put everything I had and borrow some on her winning..LOL

Seriously though...I have discussed the fact that for years I buried this info and learned to be so fake around him that I was able to do it with ease....27+ years of practice...for the wife this is a fresh wound....that and I'm a cool husband and she would defend me to the end.

My posts can self destruct at any time..read them while you can.

#349773 - 01/04/11 05:47 PM Re: Perp irks me [Re: Castle]
SeekingStrength Offline

Hi SugarBaby,

ihihihihi. You have hit the proverbial nail on the head. I would have loved to get my hands on my fiance's perp. Does that make me a bad person?? I dont know. I think the feeling is a universal one.

Look at how child sex offenders are attacked by mobs in prisons, purely for the type of crime they have committed. I think it's instinctive for us as wives/partners to want to protect who we love!

My fiance's perp has been dead for a few years now, but a really dark part of me wishes he was still alive just to get my hands on him....Ooooooh, I can easily visualize sharpening some ninja stars!:-)

Edited by SeekingStrength (01/04/11 05:49 PM)

#349801 - 01/05/11 03:47 AM Re: Perp irks me [Re: SeekingStrength]
Lost Spark Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Sugarbaby,

My H's perp is still very present in our lives, to this very day. It's a family member and unfortunately, my H is still early in recovery and cannot come to to terms with his Perp. I, however, hold an overabundant amount of hatred and disgust towards him. Every time I see him, I want to just tear him apart. My H remains civil and respectful, I, just sit there and stir in hate towards the man who took both of our lives away, with his acts...

Someone hand me a virtual bat. I'll join in.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life." - John Lennon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.