Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 19 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63229 Topics
442156 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#34921 - 04/03/05 01:27 PM Re: Journal 1 (triggers?)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
glaukos,

you did a very courageous thing by telling your dad, he loves you, and he will be strong for you.

He now understands how you were in the past, and he is strong for you.

He loves and cares for you, and together you can make the best father/son relationship in the world.

Your path to healing has started, you have confronted the worst fear of telling your dad, but he will always be there for you, and he now understands the way his little boy must have been so frightened and scared,

I wish you well on your journey,

ste

#34922 - 04/03/05 01:58 PM Re: Journal 1 (triggers?)
Jake_t2398 Offline
MaleSurvivor

You did really good, we all so proud of u being brave n ur Dad is bein cool. U kno that cuz we been talkin alot. Ur gonna be ok . n it will all get bettr, keep stayin strong, Jake

#34923 - 04/03/05 08:29 PM Re: Journal 1 (triggers?)
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
Glaukos - that's a really big step & must be a tremendous weight off your mind.

I wish you well ...Rik

#34924 - 04/04/05 04:30 AM Re: Journal 1 (triggers?)
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

Gloukos,

Young friend, you may not remember me, but I met you in the chat room for few afternoons several weeks ago. I have often wondered if you ever told your Dad about your abuse. I have remembered you many nights in my prayers. I'm glad you let your Dad know. You will get all the help you need now. You're a great kid with a great Dad. God bless you, buddy!

#34926 - 04/05/05 10:12 PM Re: Journal 1 (triggers?)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Kev, you are the coolest kid on the planet, and you have the coolest dad.

I cried when I read what you did, I felt the cold and the dark, and I maybe remember how much the dark frightened me to hell.

Giving that letter to your dad, must have been agony, but hey, you did it, and your dad saw so much more in his son than he ever knew, he saw the hurt you have had to keep in silence, and he was so brilliant.

You have a great dad, and friend, nothing should keep a boy and his dad or family so apart from the natural love, he now knows your pain, and how much hurt you have been through.

I hurt just as we all do at seeing you go through this so raw, but it is great that you can take this giant step, and your dad now accepts your past.

It hurts me to the core, that you should have to keep this a secret, and live such a terrible life of silence and hurt. It hurts me more to think that I and others have to keep the ultimate shameful secret.

You have shown great courage, and hey, it worked,

ste

#34928 - 04/05/05 11:14 PM Re: Journal 1 (triggers?)
Dude Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Fort Smith, AR
I so glad 4 u Kevin. I sound like u havin fun n doin somethin u like. Keep it up. i no u do a great job. -donnie

#34929 - 04/06/05 12:14 AM Re: Journal 1 (triggers?)
Jake_t2398 Offline
MaleSurvivor

thats cool kev i sure u take good care of her \:\)

#34930 - 04/06/05 09:39 AM Re: Journal 1 (triggers?)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Kev, I am glad you are having a well earned rest, and enjoying what you do.

It is so nice to see this calf brought into a new world, and you are looking after her, your dad obviously thinks you are up to the job.

You learn her cries, and respond to them, just like the mother would, it shows how much you really care.

I hope the sun shines where you are, and you have a good time, ;\)

take care,

ste

#34932 - 04/06/05 09:52 PM Re: Journal 1 (triggers?)
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi, Kev, I pm'd you and have cleared my box out so it should work now.

You will have a lot of confusion, but you have gotten over a major hurdle, in your life, I know it is not easy, but you will get there,

take care,

ste

#34934 - 04/08/05 09:05 PM Re: Journal 1 (triggers?)
Dude Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Fort Smith, AR
Kevin, I'm so glad u have a calf 2. i no what u mean by u sayin u confused alot. i that way 2. i hate being a lone but then i no like bein with people. when i alone i think someone mite come in n noone can help me N when i with people i fraid they no me N 'll say somethin or they mite touch me or take me way N noone care. My dad when i was growwin up from 2 to 9 alway's got drunk n beat me N other stuff. anyway, everyone say when i grow up i'd hit my kids N wife 2 N i never wanted any cuz i scared of it. N even today i so scared that that can happen. I real scared. i shakkin thinkin bout itt. but. K. sorry, anyway I been with wife N kids 6 years in July N i never once hit any of them. People say since i haven't yet, i won't. but i still no believe them. i fraidd n i maake reasons N stuff N now i scared bout others doin it. But i haven't. N i no i prob way over protective N i try not 2 be but i am. i wish i new how make iit go way but i dont. all tthat helps me is takin things as they ccome. no worry bout iit till it happens. if i worry bout it it jus makes whhole day bad. that what happen 2 mme on wed. n i had 2 take meds that make me tired n i on bed rest stuff, but i k. i ffigured out that if i stress on stuff then i think more n more n then i think worsse stuff n i go crazy. i no sayin u do that, i jus sayin that i do n it no good. u a real great, i wanna say kid but u no kid.. person, no. firend. there we go. i can no spell n i 2 lazy 2 backspace n if i backspace i end up erasin everythin. bad habbit. i think that when i write stuff it hurts people no help them, but i learnin jus 2 rite n post n leave. anyway, i blabbin. sorry. i no what u mean by wanning it all go away n i so sorry but i no u can get thu it. donnie

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.