Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
2 registered (finallyhere, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63375 Topics
443150 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#349267 - 12/29/10 09:28 PM Re: Giving Up on Film [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Actually, I find that my town will provide full studio and editing fascilities for me via the CCTV, including outdoor use of some very high-end motion cameras. Maybe when life settles-out enough, I can pick it up again.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#349271 - 12/29/10 11:35 PM Re: Giving Up on Film [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Robbie,

I know I went through a period of time in recovery where my creativity was greatly dulled. It is coming back now. Perhaps that happens to a lot of us.

Allen

#349273 - 12/30/10 12:01 AM Re: Giving Up on Film [Re: Still]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
Wow, it is so cool to see all the material and personal efforts in positive venues. The road to here at MS and correct therapy programs will be much shorter hopefully for future survivors.

Thanks Robbie, watch the burnout and endurence level bro, I know it sometimes triggers a pyhsical/emotional bittersweet pain that I think I can handle.

My current status is: cruise control, I'm looking at the old aluminum canoe thinking of slipping into the lakes here and I'm fixing up my ol' 1963 Ford F250 unibody and I want to ask this lady in Sonora I know for lunch...crusader's need rest and recoup after big campaign.

I read Ken Singer's post on burnout last week and I realized I was heading for temporary dementia or a heart attack from all the mental/physical tension. I learned about self care and it was all a huge insight.

Peace, understanding and comfort to you in this next gateway on your journey.

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.