Newest Members
OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843
12365 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (highflight, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12365 Members
74 Forums
63548 Topics
444000 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#348568 - 12/20/10 04:16 AM Love,
Tyler845 Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
First off, the fact that any1 can love you, in today's world, without reason, (true love never has one) no alterior motive, scares alot of people.
Their conscious catching up with them, they see all the reasons why no one could /would love them. The bad things they've done that make them unworthy.
Then we hide, drugs, attitudes, all masks that make us look ok when love is staring in our faces. Wondering why we can't see? : And between two people's insecurities, how could we hope to catch this,, Love?
Communicate. Be fearless: of failure, your own insecurity, or the opinion of others. Be true to your heart, and speak from it. From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. I LOVE YOU.
Our ego's can hinder us especially, through not feeling good enough to feeling that you're to good for the one who loves you. I feel like we know the road to happiness, love, but few have the courage to walk on, to work through.
Keep your listless, FAKE happiness, the kind that leaves just as you do. Keep your games. Have the courage to tell the truth, first to yourself.
The biggest part of love, is being ready. If/when it passes, you'll know. Never give up on it, work toward what you need to accomplish, that wonderful thing. If you can't see a future, never waste your present. Not to be judgemental, just honest.
The biggest barrier to break through, when it comes to love, are built around our own hearts walls. Whenever you get that calm, serene feeling, your heart will tell you who it wants, what you care for. We all work on ourselves. Find someone willing to work with you, or wait until you're ready to help someone else.
I love my family, my insight, and the lies people use to get themselves through. Their comical. I'm not better than anyone. I try not to lie. I'll be honest.

I wrote this over a year ago, but i take pride in the emotion it holds. I wrote this for a reason, my heart bleeding, hoping it could find someone who would understand. I see that now.

Over-Ride Emotional Conflict With Rational Truths

You Are Freer Than You Think - Paul Berteaux

Come unto Me, all ye that Labor, and are Heavy-ladened. I will give you Rest -Jesus Christ

#348569 - 12/20/10 04:22 AM Re: Love, [Re: Tyler845]
Samii Offline
New Here

Loc: Japan
I like this writing very much. It has good feeling~

#348667 - 12/20/10 11:09 PM Re: Love, [Re: Samii]
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
thank you tyler

very well written

very well thought out

glad I know you

MJ

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.