Newest Members
TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo, Laurie
12485 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (31), GregoryP (50), GregoryParcell (50), junior (54), KDW78 (36), nansogre (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (iaccus, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12485 Members
74 Forums
64148 Topics
447575 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#348164 - 12/15/10 01:26 AM Why the bomber attacks?
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
I'm guessing we have a Spirituality Forum because many of us find it the basis or component of our survival. Its more than a tool, it a phylosophic and religious basis of our survival. I can attest to that personally.

Why do "some people" find a compelling need to swoop down from above to take hit-and-run shots at this the spirituality forum?

Does Someone have the balls to tell me "why" and back your formulaic answers with actual quotes from this site proving your knee-jerk reaction to my thow down.

You may knowtice people from here don'y tread into das Gay Forum and snipe at you.

Another question that I dont thing ANY of the swoopers can answer: How in God's name is your behaviour constructive?

#348188 - 12/15/10 08:22 AM Re: Why the bomber attacks? [Re: Still]
CheerfulJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: England (at the moment)
I see it this way;

This place reflects society in general which swung from an arrogant church to a psudo-scientific 'power' with its 'tolerance'. It too can be a bully and be hypocritical.

MS encourages us to stand against bullies but sometimes we are tempted to do what we learnt around abuse....hide, be silenced, think that we deserve it, etc.

Why would some stay silent? Fear of rejection from the one place of refuge that some of us know?

We have all seen religion being used to abuse. The religion of evolution is built on more faith than i have and its adherents can be worse sometimes because they think they know (rather than some silly interpretation of the word; 'faith'< meaning against reason or logic).

Here I leave some noise to represent some of the things i would like to be able to say;

($^&*($$%^&*()(*&^%$$%^&((*&^%$ etc)

Be well all
CJ

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.