This study was released by Barna Group today. It is very revealing about the state of Christianity in America.Six Megathemes Emerge from Barna Group Research in 2010
1. The Christian Church is becoming less theologically literate.
2. Christians are becoming more ingrown and less outreach-oriented.
3. Growing numbers of people are less interested in spiritual principles and more desirous of learning pragmatic solutions for life.
4. Among Christians, interest in participating in community action is escalating.
5. The postmodern insistence on tolerance is winning over the Christian Church.
6. The influence of Christianity on culture and individual lives is largely invisible.
Here is the full text of the study:www.barna.org/culture-articles/462-six-megathemes-emerge-from-2010