Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (pattom, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63433 Topics
443434 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#347989 - 12/13/10 10:55 AM single photo from US case- abuser in Netherlands
kidneythis Offline

The US sent a photo to the Netherlands as it had been taken there and the parents came forward when it was broadcast on TV. This lead to catching a Latvian man working at a nursery for abusing at 30-50 children.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11981734

#348018 - 12/13/10 04:11 PM Re: single photo from US case- abuser in Netherlands [Re: kidneythis]
Tinman Offline

Loc: Lake Forest, CA
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/arti...685bbb5f9ee706d

This is a link to another article. One thing I think is important to note is that the person allegedly molested both boys AND girls, which gives the lie to those who think it is a homosexual issue.

To the perps: Don't worry about me coming after you. But you damn well better watch out for God! "Vengeance is mine", saith the Lord

#348053 - 12/14/10 02:07 AM Re: single photo from US case- abuser in Netherlands [Re: Tinman]
GeorgeMartin Offline

Loc: USA
I do not get it. Man abused a boy or younger male and it supposedly equals a homosexual assault or issue.

But when it is a Man abusing a girl or younger female, it does not get labeled or even thought of in society as "heterosexual" abuse?

Even a Woman abusing a boy or a younger male, isn't not thought of usually as being heterosexual or even sexual abuse. They don't call a woman sexual abusing a girl or young female "Lesbian" abuse.....

I guess it is just the "penile intrusion or penetration" obsession that most people have heard of, joked about in Gym Lockers etc etc that has people assuming that Same Gender abuse of boys, and young men, is "homosexual". When people assume this way, think this way, it minimizes and deminishes in their minds exactly what has taken place. Sexual Abuse of a child. It has NOTHING to do with the perpetrator nor the victims sexuality, their attractions nor their orientation either.

Ok I have had my rant for the night....

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.