Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (ethereo222, petercorbett, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63170 Topics
441727 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#347643 - 12/09/10 03:35 PM Wikileaks shows US contractor purchased child sex
Shaun The Sheep Offline

Loc: West Coast

Edited by Shaun The Sheep (04/01/11 11:18 AM)

#347665 - 12/09/10 05:25 PM Re: Wikileaks shows US contractor purchased child sex [Re: Shaun The Sheep]
kidneythis Offline

I've read the articles and well except for the note written by the Gaurdian there is no mention of American Contractors purchasing the services of dancing boys.
It seems this is a fantasy of the writer or the writer knows somnething but has no proof of it. The cable itself talks about the Afgani being upset by the idea of use of dancing boys coming out and says many Afgans had been arrested for it but it does not say that DynCorp contractor employees did it.

There may be truth to the acusations buty there is no evidence of it in this posted cable.

#347700 - 12/09/10 11:35 PM Re: Wikileaks shows US contractor purchased child sex [Re: kidneythis]
Shaun The Sheep Offline

Loc: West Coast

Edited by Shaun The Sheep (04/01/11 11:18 AM)

#347925 - 12/12/10 01:23 PM Re: Wikileaks shows US contractor purchased child sex [Re: Shaun The Sheep]
kidneythis Offline

I see the report yet I do not trust this source. I have never heard of them and well it is all inuendo and willful or ignorance based misinterpretation. Here is what Ashly Burke said;
"As part of an employee's going away party, a 17 year old local Afghan dancer who performed at local events such as weddings and other celebrations, was hired to perform a traditional Afghan dance. Recognizing that the situation was culturally insensitive, a site manager stopped the performance. Despite the fact that the performance was stopped, the situation was investigated. What was determined was that the leadership of the team exhibited poor judgment and were subsequently terminated. That is the whole story; no alcohol or drugs were involved, or other illegal behaviors occurred."
The entire intent of saying a contractor paid for a dancer is to falsely imply that pedophilic sex took place. Just as posting to initial wikileak film of the men clearly carrying AK47's and RPG"S was propagandized into an accusation of murder. It is a manipulation of ignorant masses with propganada meant to steer your view of facts.

As in the infamous play the record backward hear a message from satan fiasco. When the record is played before an audience with no prior knowledge of what its supposed to say they hear nothing but gibberish. BUt with peopole who are told what it says before hearing it nearly 99% of them hear the alleged remarks. That is what Wikileaks/Julian Assnage is about. He is a British tool being used to undermine Americas standing in the world. Otherwise he has no rational interwst in anything the US does as he is in no way a journalist or any kind of scholar. He is just a jerkoff making money off of people unable to think more than superficially.

Edited by kidneythis (12/12/10 01:24 PM)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.