Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62521 Topics
438141 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#347922 - 12/12/10 12:40 PM An awful night with return of disabling symptom
kidneythis Offline

Well I slept badly all night finally passing out at 3am ish.
For some reason I am unsure of my bicep tendon started pulling and aching severely. It's as bad as it was when I was trying to rehab and didn't know the butcher hadn't actually severed it when he "released" it. The sheath of the tendon is still attached and when I use the arm to exercise pulls so severely its as if the tendon is still there and tearing.
I did nothing yesterday or in any recent day that could explain tension on my biceps tendon. I did as I have normally done which does not lead to pain.
I feel like I've been curling 80lbs for 5 sets of 10 and aqll the rest of my biceps workouts again. thats big for me, it was the strongest I'd ever been.

Edited by kidneythis (12/12/10 12:40 PM)

#347934 - 12/12/10 03:03 PM Re: An awful night with return of disabling symptom [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

Holy fucking crap I cannot believe how much pain I am in!!! Its as bad as it was after the first surgery when the nerve block wore off! HOLY SHIT!

#347936 - 12/12/10 03:09 PM Re: An awful night with return of disabling symptom [Re: kidneythis]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Is there any chance it could be a body memory?

Allen

#347990 - 12/13/10 11:10 AM Re: An awful night with return of disabling symptom [Re: pufferfish]
kidneythis Offline

No. Its definitly the pain from the surgery I had 10 years ago. It was so unexpected. I just let my arm sit as much as possible yesterday and it subsided by the end of the day and I was able to sleep because of the exhaustion and iceing it all night.
I've not been up two hours yet and the pain is building again just from making breakfast and using thre toilet.

#348322 - 12/16/10 04:13 PM Re: An awful night with return of disabling symptom [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

Its the 16th and I feel rested and whole inside again. My biceps tendon keeps pulling but its faded back to almost the background level I have to ignore all the time anyway.
I suspect I may have allowed my nutrition levels to slip since I feel so much better after eating corn and squash last night. Its the 2nd and 3rd leg of my plan. I haven't had any in a while. Or it may be my liver flaring up and backing off which is another thing that is suspect. I'll find out in a couple weeks when I get another liver panel if its something that can be counted as a possible cause or if it was just that one time.

I still can't explain the bicep thing flaring up like that. Possibly not exercising but that seems counter intuitive and the 8 years since I stopped rehab seemed to make it better it has always been activity that made it hurt. Weird! I'll just enjoy this mnice feeling of food triggered endorphins righ now.
I had a salad and some pistachio's and almonds and part of a pear. I feel amazing right now except for the bicep.
Cool thanks for reading. Be well brothers.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.