Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64188 Topics
447911 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#346896 - 12/02/10 03:00 PM Jumo: The Facebook Of Charities.
jacobtk Offline
MaleSurvivor

I thought this might be of interest to those who run MaleSurvivor. Jumo is a new networking website for charities and various organizations. It was founded by Chris Hughes, the founder of Facebook.

From the article :

Quote:
Jumo Is The Facebook Of Charities.

But Chris Hughes, Facebook founder and online pioneer, is looking to change that. Mr. Hughes is creating a new social networking site called Jumo, which will allow users to connect to charities and social causes individually, through a series of online profiles. Mr. Hughes insists that Jumo will be different from sites like Facebook Causes and Global Giving in that its primary purpose isnít to solicit donations. Instead, heís looking to ďorganize a network of volunteers into a successful political force and apply them to a much broader universe of causes and issues.Ē Hopefully, this political force will make its connection monetary as well as symbolic.

Every day I die again, and again Iím reborn/Every day I have to find the courage/To walk out into the street/With arms out/Got a love you canít defeat/Neither down nor out/Thereís nothing you have that I need/I can breathe/Breathe now - U2

#346902 - 12/02/10 03:48 PM Re: Jumo: The Facebook Of Charities. [Re: jacobtk]
Ken Followell Offline
President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Thanks jacobtk.

Everything works out right in the end. If things are not working right, it isn't the end yet. Don't let it bother you, relax and keep on goin
- Michael C. Muhammad

"I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep dancing."
ÔŅĹ Rabbi Hillel

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.