Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (53), john50049 (57), Samii (34)
Who's Online
2 registered (CheerfulJohn, learning2remember), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64013 Topics
446750 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#346842 - 12/02/10 09:45 AM Clarifications please on F&F involvment.
earlybird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: WA USA
Iím in need of some clarifications. I was under the impression that Friends and Family members were only to respond under the F&F forum and could participate on chat, but this limitation does not seem to be the case. I donít wish to sound unwelcoming of friends and family Iím thrilled that they are here searching for understanding and answers as I am as well. Iíve gleaned valuable information by reading their accounts expressing their struggles. So, please understand I think it is good and healthy that all are welcomed. But I also know that many of us ďneedĒ a place where we are shielded from family and friends.

I know that the member section, of which Iím one, is a safe zone (I think) but the threads are far more limited. For instance as an ASA I donít have a thread dedicated to my needs on the member sight. Plus there are thousands of men here who are not members so Iím automatically separated from them plus where do they go?

My question is which forums are open to all to respond which are not?

There is symmetry
In self-reflection
Life exemplified
Grace personified

#347033 - 12/03/10 10:42 PM Re: Clarifications please on F&F involvment. [Re: earlybird]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Each forum has a Forum De>

#347036 - 12/04/10 12:03 AM Re: Clarifications please on F&F involvment. [Re: WalkingSouth]
earlybird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: WA USA
Thank you, Earlybird

There is symmetry
In self-reflection
Life exemplified
Grace personified

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.