Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63427 Topics
443411 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#347503 - 12/08/10 04:11 PM Re: When should you tell a girl you're dating? [Re: Disappointed]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
disappointed,

so, you want him to be totally comfortable around your family but you don't care if he's totally comfortable or not around your friend(s)?

my story

my vlog

#347504 - 12/08/10 04:11 PM Re: When should you tell a girl you're dating? [Re: pixystick]
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: pixystick
My hubby would "die" if he knew any of my friends knew. But a person needs to vent and its a terrible burden to have to keep "secret."
Im just saying........

It is good to hear this. It is good to know you would tell others - your husbands business (HIS secret - the one that the perp(s) in his life told to not tell).

NO wonder this assaulting issue gets so big. The assault/abuse keeps going on and on like the energizer bunny.

#347508 - 12/08/10 04:19 PM Re: When should you tell a girl you're dating? [Re: Disappointed]
Castle Offline

Loc: NJ
SAD.

You have very little understanding of anything revolving around being a male survivor..or how to support one.

Why are you here?

And let me take it a step further...I think you are specifically HURTING and ABUSING your friend for your gain.

This survivor has no ability to stand up to you, and you could care less about his feelings on certai matters that many of us hold very sacred...Just because hes compelled to play your "games", it seems from this line...

"I have also told him I told one of my best buds. He emailed and said, "You wouldn't!!, or "you didn't!", or something. I don't remember exactly."

tells me you are a sick woman.

49 yo female, divorce lawyer, who likes control at others expense, and feminizing men, one of whom was abused as a child, and your ok with helping him relive some abusive moments in his life.

Your a real catch I wonder why he hasn't commited to you.

I REALLY DISLIKE YOU AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND IM NOT AFRAID TO TELL YOU SO.

My posts can self destruct at any time..read them while you can.

#347512 - 12/08/10 04:31 PM Re: When should you tell a girl you're dating? [Re: Avery46]
Disappointed Offline

Loc: U.S.A.

#347514 - 12/08/10 04:32 PM Re: When should you tell a girl you're dating? [Re: Disappointed]
Avery46 Offline

I am out on this post....sorry

#347515 - 12/08/10 04:36 PM Re: When should you tell a girl you're dating? [Re: Disappointed]
Disappointed Offline

#347516 - 12/08/10 04:37 PM Re: When should you tell a girl you're dating? [Re: Disappointed]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

*shakes head*....

sorry to disappoint you disappointed, but you're missing the mark again....

what your "bf" told you about a very traumatic part of his life was meant between him and you... no one else, unless HE says it's ok. it's NOT your story to tell.

and apparently you're "best bud" hasn't told you everything because he conveniently didn't tell you about his secretary being abused UNTIL you told him about your bf being abused. which, btw, your best bud should NOT have told you about his secretary being abused either unless the secretary gave him permission to...

wow! sounds like you really like to deal in gossiping to me...

my story

my vlog

#347518 - 12/08/10 04:42 PM Re: When should you tell a girl you're dating? [Re: Obi]
Disappointed Offline

#347522 - 12/08/10 04:47 PM Re: When should you tell a girl you're dating? [Re: Disappointed]
Avery46 Offline

REALLY - even if he is just a whatever...it is your right to tell his story....

You have got be kidding, right

Friends...dont tell hurtful stories....

Edited by Avery46 (12/08/10 04:48 PM)

#347524 - 12/08/10 04:50 PM Re: When should you tell a girl you're dating? [Re: Disappointed]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

my mistake on calling him your bf... regardless though, friend, bf, brother, dad, son, uncle, whatever it is not YOUR story to tell others about without his permission...

sorry, but that right there is reason why so many of us men who have been abused have a DIFFICULT time trusting people. not only was our trust betrayed when we got abused but to have someone who we think cares about us betrays our trust by telling others about our private lives without permission is equally damaging and borderline abusive....

my story

my vlog

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.