Another opportunity to participate in a university research study is being offered. This study has met the requirements from the supervising university as well as from the MaleSurvivor Research Studies subcommittee of our Board of Directors. Your participation in this study is completely voluntary. Below is a brief message from Joshua Bytendorp who is conducting the study.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Joshua Bytendorp and I am currently working on my Master's degree in Psychology and Counseling with an emphasis in sexual orientation from Goddard College. I am currently working on my thesis under the direction of Jessica Morris Ph.D. and Tracy Garett Ph.D. For my thesis, I am doing a qualitative study looking at the experience of gay male survivors of sexual assault.

I am currently looking for research participants who identify both as gay men and survivors of sexual assault (including survivors of childhood sexual assault) who are willing to share their experience. Participation in this study is voluntary and consists of an interview with myself, which should only take about a half hour to an hour.

[Study now closed]

Joshua Bytendorp