Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (CheerfulJohn, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446697 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 41 of 61 < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61 >
Topic Options
#301641 - 09/04/09 02:52 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Ornias]
jls Offline

- Putting an uncracked raw egg in the microwave and turning it on high will lead to some interesting results.

- pouring gasoline in a glass and lighting it on fire is not a smart thing to do, especially inside the house.

- ditto for running down the street with a section of televison antenna pointing straight up in the air during an electrical storm.

and finally,

- agreeing to let your friends shoot at you with pellet guns hurts!

#320727 - 01/30/10 02:54 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: jls]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
671. Don't set off the alarm at the military base.

My father worked at the army base.

I had a little push toy.

The push toy made a sound like a bell ringing.

The bell ringing sounded like the alarm at the army base and all the MPs (military police) came out with rifles poised.

Allen

pufferfish

#320739 - 01/30/10 04:08 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: pufferfish]
h.beat,h.break Offline

Loc: New York
672. Running in the park while looking back leads to bloody noses.

I was playing tag w/ some friends of mine from school and was running away from one of them. I was looking back to see if they were catching up, turned around and smacked my nose right into the monkey bars. I feel to the floor, kicked a lot while grabbing my nose. There was also a lot of blood.

673. Aerosol spray, fire, cotton sweaters and a human inside one sets them on fire.

I apologized to my brother about that.

674. Children cannot catch cats.

I never apologized to my brother about that. lol

675. Writing a threatening note about why your teacher shouldn't curse at you, then blaming 4 of your friends, causes 5 parents to take off from work to attend a meeting with the principal.

That was so cool because I got away with it. She shouldn't have cursed at me anyway.

#320856 - 01/31/10 11:35 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Ornias]
alan55 Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
umbrellas don't make good parachutes (I was visiting our family in Western Kansas and since I'd seen Jiminy Cricket float down from the hearth in Pinnochio, I knew I could too.) Especially when you jump from the barn loft to the ground below. In front of your cousins.
lit up light bulbs pop loudly when you spray them with Airwick air freshener.
Automatic popcorn poppers have lids for a reason.And its best you use them....
Relatives don't like it when you make up nicknames for them...
Don't fall asleep with chewing gum in your mouth.

#320874 - 02/01/10 06:43 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: alan55]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
Quote:
umbrellas don't make good parachutes

LOL

and let's not forget mary poppins!

#326784 - 03/31/10 12:46 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: idk]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I doubt we have the numbering right anymore, so i will start from the last numbered post.

676. Locking up a scary looking multi-coloured stuffed animal in a cupboard doesn't get rid of the problem or make it any less scary- It just makes you scared of opening up the cupboard, and the challenge of opening up the cupboard is too great to pass up, lol.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#326785 - 03/31/10 12:50 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Still]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
53. If you say "HEY...watch this!!" bad things are about to happen.

That one i love!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#326786 - 03/31/10 12:54 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

This one isn't strictly something a little boy discovers- it happened not long ago, but i think it counts

677. If you are not sure which one is the salt and the sugar, and you are making somebody a cup of tea with two sugars, ask! (i thought it was strange that when i put the "sugar" in that it seemed to fizz)

#326865 - 03/31/10 07:46 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: shadowkid]
alone Offline

Don't ask your mother why she carries so many "neatly wrapped disposable toothbrushes" in her purse.

White bread and Hershey's chocolate syrup does not make a good sandwich.

Chocolate cooking squares were made solely to torture children.

So was that good smelling vanilla!

Whatever was in that orange box with the camel on it in the refrigerator was awful!

Nothing, I mean nothing, tastes better than cake batter.

The saddest thing is seeing the bowl that was used to make the cake batter sitting in the sink, full of water, and your mother didn't use a spatula to get all of the batter out.

My mother bought a dishwasher when I and my brothers were grown up...kids don't know the concept of slave labor...parents do.

Liver is not fit for human consumption.

Eating in the 50s can set you up for a heart attack in the 90s (blissful ignorance can be a good for some things as a kid! The food was still great!!!)

No guilt in taking the last brownie.

Watching dog poo build up on the lawnmower wheels really is fun!

Being shut up in a foot locker by your brother makes you claustrophobic for the rest of your life.

Older brothers sometimes can be worthless.

Being 8 years old in 1957, sitting in the back seat of the car, on a hot day, windows up because it's raining, no air conditioning and both parents smoking.

Didn't know that I second hand smoked 4 packs a day at 8 years old.

Lightening bugs (fire flies) were the best on warm summer nights (and still are smile

#326881 - 03/31/10 10:05 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Still]
alone Offline

You really can't catch a bird with that stupid box and stick. (at least I didn't)

You find out how really gullible you are when you go on a snipe hunt.....TWICE!!!!

Only about 3 people bought those stinkin' seeds I was selling. Mom, Grandma, and the neighbor.

And, of course, we all know that those X-ray glasses didn't work.....right?

Page 41 of 61 < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.