Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
7 registered (Jas52, learning2luvme, JayBro, Jay1946, 2 invisible), 60 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
438002 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#344375 - 11/06/10 07:47 PM Re: An Open Question to Femal Spouses [Re: Avery46]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Thank you Avery. Trust me when I say "the truth shall be known...no matter what."

I'm saving ALL the wacked-out divorce papers that show her to be the devil incarnate...the instrument that ruined two childhoods. The truth shall be known...and it may be much sooner than anyone expects.

Still's Globs

New Video

#344377 - 11/06/10 08:00 PM Re: An Open Question to Femal Spouses [Re: Still]
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Robbie,

I hope the best for you and your kids. For my kids, their mother destroyed their childhood with me in it. I did NOT get to know them or experience them beyond 1992.

Some women will say what is wrong with you. Men are always pointed at for being the perps or being abusive. NOT true AND in fact in my case my ex-wife still after 20 years later is controlling them. She texted me 4 weeks ago saying your "dead to the kids".

Anyway, I offer my story so you know your not alone.

Again, I wish you and your kids well.

Donnie

#344378 - 11/06/10 08:05 PM Re: An Open Question to Femal Spouses [Re: Avery46]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Avery46
She texted me 4 weeks ago saying your "dead to the kids"

Oh )*(&^@*&^@*&@*&^&#$$W#&#))(**&^%%^Q$%^%*&)_))_(&#$!#

I can't say what I want to say...but you might guess.

There's a special place in hell for THAT thing.

Still's Globs

New Video

#344396 - 11/07/10 05:41 AM Re: An Open Question to Femal Spouses [Re: Still]
hopefuture Offline

Thank you so much! Sometimes I don't feel so good. I really appreciate it! God Bless you!

#344397 - 11/07/10 05:49 AM Re: An Open Question to Femal Spouses [Re: Still]
hopefuture Offline

I am so sorry this happened to you. It sounds like you wouldn't heal with her around anyway but your children are so important! I am so proud you have gone such links to fight for them. This also shows how much self esteem you have been able to recover! God Bless you and I will pray that you get them back and that justice will prevail. Keep hanging in there!

#344559 - 11/09/10 08:58 AM Re: An Open Question to Femal Spouses [Re: hopefuture]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Though these posts have been greatly about spousal support triggered by the Oprah show part 1, I will not be watching this Friday's show. I believe it would bring tons of pain, disappointment and frustration for no good use (in my cause).

Degrees of support or attack are functions owned by the individual spouse. I realized after a therapy session that I was not "entitled" to a certain reaction. Did I deserve a better reaction and support? I think so. Her reaction is her reaction...pure and simple. She's not compelled to react one way or another. Is it disappointing to me? Surely is...and painful too.

Talking this through here and with my therapist I've come to realize the reality of reactions. I need to seek new paths to my own support and progress.

Still's Globs

New Video

#344570 - 11/09/10 09:43 AM Re: An Open Question to Femal Spouses [Re: Still]
InsideTheWall Offline

What a stupid bitch. Ruin her utterly if at all possible.

#344576 - 11/09/10 10:46 AM Re: An Open Question to Femal Spouses [Re: InsideTheWall]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well....again, I'm not "entitled" to any behavior from her. She could have done fine without the painful and dramatic tactics like the Sheriffs'-Rush, stealing my CSA Healing journal and distributing it to her lawyer, lawyer's staff, judge, .... I'm sure everyone who has anything to do with the district court has read my inner-most thoughts and memories regarding the rapes of a 7yo to a 14yo.

Being accused of being an unfit/uber-dangerous father and being required to have about an hour with the kids WITH a supervisor...that stuff hurt like hell too....and being forced to see yet one more psychologist to prove my sanity and safety...that hurt like hell. And then there's the financial ruin...that sets my life back into the stone-age a bit.

That stuff IS water under the bridge. I have to let it go at some point. I have enough ice-pick holes in my heart already.

Still's Globs

New Video

#344719 - 11/10/10 02:38 PM Re: An Open Question to Femal Spouses [Re: Still]
Susava Offline

Loc: Mississippi, USA
Robbie,

I am so sorry that your wife could not see the good in supporting you.
My husband and I have been married for 21 years, almost 22 ;-) now, In the beginning there was a lot of acting out but I LOVE him and I PROMISED in my vows, to make it work. When the discovery came out almost a year ago it did NOT make me question my vows.
I empathize with your situation, no matter what happened between you and your wife it is wrong for her to keep your kids away from you, seems to me she needed an excuse.
I am sorry.

"Believe in someone, trust yourself."

#345050 - 11/13/10 07:25 AM Re: An Open Question to Femal Spouses [Re: Susava]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you Susava,

That's so wonderful of you...very hard for me to read...very much so. However, at least I know I'm not as crazy or dillusional or as selfish as she and her attorney (and one Christian marriage counselor) make me out to be.

Still's Globs

New Video

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.