Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
6 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, mike1965, pete1973, Bluedogone, lapchinj, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63123 Topics
441416 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#344292 - 11/06/10 06:35 AM Oprah Show-I am so proud
hopefuture Offline

I can't tell you how much Oprah moved me yesterday! Thank you to everyone for being so brave. Seeing all of you standing up with those pictures was so powerful. My husband is a victim of csa and doesn't talk about it or get help. He finally opened up some more last night and told me a lot more. I am so happy that this is being brought to people's attention. There is no shame for any of you. Your power is immense. God Bless you all. You are so strong!!

#344313 - 11/06/10 10:52 AM Re: Oprah Show-I am so proud [Re: hopefuture]
Avery46 Offline

Loc: USA
Hope,

Thanks for your words of support. A girlfriend of one of the guys here locally was with us as we viewed the Oprah show. I am single and she put her hand on my back as I bawled and shook.

Your pride, expression of support and all around compassion gives me hope.

I get so much strength from my friends here - other survivors AND you supporters. You may not know me personally and your here for your loved one but know your presence and kind words give me hope.

Bless you,
Donnie

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.