Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63224 Topics
442117 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#344175 - 11/05/10 01:27 AM MaleSurvivor Greeters
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Over quite some time it's been becoming evident that there is a need here on the website to reach out in a welcoming way to newly registered users. To that end the Web Oversight Committee has elected to establish a new volunteer position called "Greeter".

In general the job of the greeter will be to welcome new folks to the website, help direct them to various resources on the site, and help them find the answers to questions they may have.

Several individuals have been approached about stepping into the position of Greeter. An announcement will be coming soon about who will be stepping into this new responsibility.

#344528 - 11/08/10 10:53 PM Re: MaleSurvivor Greeters [Re: WalkingSouth]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

We can now announce to the community that the selection process for Greeters is complete and the following men have agreed to serve the MaleSurvivor community as Greeters:

Anomalous
JustScott
prisonerID

Next time you see them give them a word of appreciation for their willingness to serve. Bravo Guys!

Edited by FormerTexan (04/21/12 10:08 AM)

Moderator:  FormerTexan, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.