Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, don64, 2 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443039 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#343890 - 11/01/10 10:23 PM Thank You
lostincny Offline

Loc: Syracuse, NY
I wanted to come on the post and let every one know who I am and where I live. My name is Edward (Ed for short) and I live in a little town north of Syracuse, NY. It is after reading this website and conversing with another survivor who I met thru my blog. I realize that I am not alone and I should not be ashamed to say I was abused or even hid like I have been doing. Because just as My family kept it a secret, thats what I have been doing all these years. I am not going to keep it a secret no more. You all have helped me in many ways just posting what you have. I am so greatfull that I decided to join this page after looking at it for a long time. TY Ed

#343892 - 11/01/10 11:06 PM Re: Thank You [Re: lostincny]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
man i can not help but remember feeling the same way . this place help me grow Leaps And Bounds in less than 2 short years . congrats man you are on your way.

keep at it and peal those layers away . so happy for you just knowing that you are not alone is HUGE .

this stuff makes us feel so alone and the FACT of the matter is that we are so not alone. if the numbers are correct witch we no they are than chances are we are walking and talking to someone that has experienced the same things we have all the time .
living in the silent world of there minds . it sucks but it will take people breaking the silence to fix this problem that plagues this world

great to here this man do not be discouraged the silence has been going on to long and besides who cares what others think they did not have to walk all these yrs in your shoes going through what you went threw if they do not understand you now than maybe they will now but chances are they still will not get it so who cares what others think . just my 2 cents .

keep working this thing it gets sweeter than this , this is only the beginning of FREEDOM from fear and silence

you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#343903 - 11/02/10 03:03 AM Re: Thank You [Re: nltsaved]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Ed,

It really does help to know you are not alone. Things can get better. The effort is well worth it.

Eric

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.