Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63220 Topics
442070 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#343769 - 10/31/10 02:05 PM She Got Kicked Off the Team *Triggers*
Marinan Offline

http://womensrights.change.org/blog/view...rce=blog-top_fb

She got kicked off the team for not cheering for her rapist.

#343773 - 10/31/10 03:10 PM Re: She Got Kicked Off the Team *Triggers* [Re: Marinan]
prisonerID Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oklahoma
Sounds like a place that would cover up bullying and other practices as well.

Wonderful.

#344423 - 11/07/10 03:33 PM Re: She Got Kicked Off the Team *Triggers* [Re: prisonerID]
kidneythis Offline

I saw another article today in the Chronicle. In it they describe how she was raped and then how the school district superintendent his assistant and the principal recreated the scene by pulling her out of the game and in the hallway tried to intimidate her into cheering for this scum. I guess they must have wanted her to feel as weak and unsafe as she did when the group pulled her into the room and held her while she was raped by this guy.
What kind of scum does this idea even occur too? How is it possible that someone could even think she should have to cheer for her rapist? Since when is a cheer squad anything but a student organization npt the school org. Silsbee Texas Independent School District and Dubyahs appointed 5th circuit court wants us to believe it is?

I got so pissed I called them and left a message berating them for being the evil, depraved, scum incarnation of every negative Texas stereotype. I ranted for a couple minutes and ended telling them they were evil fucking scum.

Can you believe it the goddam spectators for the game ran her and her parents off calling her a slut after she refused to cheer under that intimidation from three grown men! The whole town has run them off!

I think we should all let them know what scum they are. That's Silsbee, Texas Independent School District

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/11/05/MNDQ1G1R78.DTL&tsp=1

Edited by kidneythis (11/07/10 03:35 PM)

#344424 - 11/07/10 04:15 PM Re: She Got Kicked Off the Team *Triggers* [Re: kidneythis]
kidneythis Offline

I'm starting to feel like I went overboard. Maybe my anger and other supresed feelings about my abuse and how the memory of it it was triggered, and all the other problems I have had in the last 10 years since I got injured at work are coming out sideways because I can't get help?
I almost feel guilty for leaving that message even though I believe every word of the opinion I expressed.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.