Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
6 registered (Jay1946, YYZGIRL, oriolesguy, Scott1962, cant_remember, Obi), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442132 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#343255 - 10/27/10 10:30 AM Me too
farmboy Offline

Loc: CA, USA

Hello, guys. I'm a 33yo male from an italo-portuguese family borned and raised catholic in a farm and this is not my first time on this site, but it's my first time posting. I tried using the chat room, but couldn't connect with others to talk. I'm glad this forum is here now. I was sexually abused as a child by relatives and as an adult. But it was the abuse that happenned when I was a young man in my twenties that reminded me of my pain as a child and made me want to die every day as an adult. I haven't told my abuse here yet, but cried so many times in front of the screen after reading about other folks' stories and finding out that my own experiences have happenned to others as well. I started my therapy three years ago and have been guided and supported to touch on subjects and feelings that I'd rather avoid and numb myself with whatever I could get my hands into. I know that I don't personally know "all y'all" but I come here when I need a "virtual hug" from my fellow mates and AM HERE FOR YOU AS WELL. Marley, David, all the guys that are posting STAY STRONG and get the support you need from the right places.Thank you and be well. Farmboy

#343312 - 10/27/10 06:48 PM Re: Me too [Re: farmboy]
davidm Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm very sorry to learn what you've been through, Farmboy, and thank you for your kind and encouraging words.

It's very hard to read about the horrible experiences recounted on this site.

But it does help not to be alone with the pain.

#343318 - 10/27/10 07:30 PM Re: Me too [Re: davidm]
prisonerID Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oklahoma
farmboy,

I am sorry for all the pain you have experienced both as a child and adult. I am glad you are getting the help you need in therapy. Post if you feel like it and know that there are men here who do understand what you have been through.

There are plenty of safe and encouraging hugs for you. I am glad you found this forum.

Daryl

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.