Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (Shyshark, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447939 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#341443 - 10/05/10 12:39 AM Sex aversion
peterparker Offline

Well, I just want to speak out this fast because I'm having some good amount of anxiety now. I'm having some trouble figuring out whether my relationship with my mother was covert incest or actual sexual abuse. I guess I'll write my presentation soon. But I'd like to know if there's some people out there with this aversion to sex I feel sometimes. I just wish it didn't exist. I don't know if they call it sexual anorexia, aversion to sex or sexphobia but even when I'm able to get aroused, I feel a life without sex would be better, lesser problems, anguish, anxiety, and all the stuff.
Thank you all

Edited by peterparker (10/05/10 02:45 PM)

#341460 - 10/05/10 09:25 AM Re: Hello there [Re: peterparker]
Dogs&Gods Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The Mighty Mitten
I was alos abused by my mother but not sure how much of it was sexual. Emotionally she made me her husband and friend and took away my childhood.

Today I am hapily married I love my wife have good sex with my wife, but still suffer from SSA. I think it is just me wanting to be young again. I have not acted out ut figure if I do the guilt would keep me from enjoying sex with my wife.

While I enjoy sex with my wife sometimes I do fantacise about being with some else or a 3rd person in bed with us!

Hope my honesty helps...

#341482 - 10/05/10 02:46 PM Re: Hello there [Re: Dogs&Gods]
peterparker Offline

I'm not sure what do you mean with "acting out" here. Is it having actual sex with someone else?

And sure your honesty helps.. I'm new and a little lost around here

#341483 - 10/05/10 03:18 PM Re: Hello there [Re: peterparker]
learning2remember Offline

Loc: Europe
I know what it is like to wonder whether what Mom did to me was emotional incest or something more physical. I also know what it is like to wish sex just didn't exist. I am convinced these two feelings are related. You are not alone.

#341939 - 10/12/10 10:46 AM Re: Hello there [Re: learning2remember]
Dogs&Gods Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The Mighty Mitten
Acting out to me means ingaging in sexual wants that I have, with another person. Now factacy is fair game..

My wife has told me straight out that if I had an affair she would nothave been willing to stay with me threw this.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.