Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, traveler, 1 invisible), 31 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444519 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#34180 - 03/31/05 06:28 PM Update
jacob77 Offline

Loc: Northern CA
Hi Guys,

Here's what's been goin' on in my life recently(SF).
Shortly after my wallet was stolen, a guy (who I thought was my friend) assaulted me near the internet line in the Main Library. I was so upset that I reported it to security. They banned Bennie for 60 days,but I really don't think that's gonna do anything. I was hurt emotionally and physically. My rib was hurt but not bruised. It's still sore and hurts when I go to sleep at night. I will never speak to Bennie again,especially since He claimed nothing happened. I've been spending more time at the Castro Library which is much quieter and more peaceful. :rolleyes:

#34181 - 03/31/05 11:28 PM Re: Update
ForeverFighting Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Mexico, USA
Jacob, what is going on over there??? If I were you, I think I'd lock my doors and never go outside. I hate to ask something like this, but have you considered moving to a safer neighborhood? Like Nowhere, USA? That's where I live, by the way.

Did you find a new sponsor? That last guy didn't seem very helpful.

I hope things go better for you. I'm in therapy again, this time for the long haul. I've figured out that a lot of what I've done in life is simply reenacting the SA and trying not to be the "horrible person" that I felt my perp made me for even knowing about all of this SA stuff. It's a real fight to try to keep those old perp voices at bay.

Write here anytime. I hope you're talking to someone. You know the men here understand. We feel your pain more than you know.

You're always welcome to PM me. Take care.

"This search for the truth--it's not for the faint of heart."--Goren on 'Law & Order: CI'
"The former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart."--Isaiah 65:17

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.