The sad part of this is that I know I'm not alone. But I am thankful for all those that have not suffered the things that I, and people like me, have been through. One night, when I was six years old, my brother came into my room. I don't know if what happened was his original intent or not, nor do I particularly care, but what I do know is that he turned on the light, and it woke me up. When he saw I was awake he invited me down to his bedroom in the basement. I went with him, and he wanted me to watch a movie with him. It was some old pron movie. I remember feeling like a big kid, yanno? Watching grown-up movies. After a while he told me what he wanted. Im starting to shake, it'll take a while to get this all out to you guys, but I will eventually. I remember the taste of it. I remember how it felt, and smelled. I also remember that when I said how much my jaw hurt, he beat me. After he was done, he told me not to tell anyone, because we'd both be in trouble. I went back to bed, hoping it wouldn't happen again. I wish.

-This is a recount of the first night of a seven year stay in a true hell. I'll try to do more later, but right now I need to stop and smoke a cigarette. This is really all I can say right now. Thanks.