Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63991 Topics
446642 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#340677 - 09/23/10 08:17 AM Paedophiles murder grown-up victim before suicide
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
Daily Mail UK

A very sad reminder to forget about revenge when it comes to CSA, it would have been hard enough securing a conviction when it's one word against another but risking your life over it and crossing the line to commit crime yourself can have these ultimate tragic consequences - never mind prison.

Even if two alledged offenders are dead, now his kids have no father so it's a pointless waste of a life.

Edited by ComicBookGuy (09/23/10 08:21 AM)

#340679 - 09/23/10 09:17 AM Re: Paedophiles murder grown-up victim before suicide [Re: ComicBookGuy]
cainrafael Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If he wasnt after the money, he would have lived...

#340683 - 09/23/10 09:59 AM Re: Paedophiles murder grown-up victim before suicide [Re: cainrafael]
kidneythis Offline

He wanted revenge w/o the stigma of having to reveal he had been abused.
I can't fault him.

#340685 - 09/23/10 12:39 PM Re: Paedophiles murder grown-up victim before suicide [Re: kidneythis]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
What is amazing is the various boys mentioned AND NO REPORTS to police. Or at least that is the claim of police...

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

#340942 - 09/27/10 01:42 PM Re: Paedophiles murder grown-up victim before suicide [Re: catfish86]
jacobtk Offline
MaleSurvivor

The article says that when he went to see the two men that Tempest saw two boys there. I wonder why he chose to blackmail the men with the threat of exposing them rather than going to the police. He had to know what the men intended to do (or perhaps had already done) to the boys. It just strikes me as odd that he would knowingly allow to boys to be abused.

Every day I die again, and again Iím reborn/Every day I have to find the courage/To walk out into the street/With arms out/Got a love you canít defeat/Neither down nor out/Thereís nothing you have that I need/I can breathe/Breathe now - U2

#340949 - 09/27/10 03:49 PM Re: Paedophiles murder grown-up victim before suicide [Re: kidneythis]
InsideTheWall Offline

Originally Posted By: kidneythis
He wanted revenge w/o the stigma of having to reveal he had been abused.
I can't fault him.
I can't either. If you want to make getting away with molesting kids as easy as possible, just create a Bill of Rights like ours.

Edited by InsideTheWall (09/27/10 03:51 PM)

#340968 - 09/27/10 07:52 PM Re: Paedophiles murder grown-up victim before suicide [Re: InsideTheWall]
kidneythis Offline

jacobtk, I don't know. Many abuse victims insulate themselves. He might have been blackmailing them with the fact he saw the two boys instead of his own abuse.
I know I lived for years never thinking of others and didn't evn know I should.

Insidethewall, I have no idea what you mean. Are you saying the bill of rights is wrong? If so you are way off. The existence of deviance is no reason for the rest of us to give up our freedoms. That is the sort of thing we are here at MS to get out from under.
We don't want to live like prisoners, having committed no crime, any longer.
Abuse is not made easy by the bill of right's.

Edited by kidneythis (09/27/10 07:53 PM)

#341015 - 09/28/10 01:01 PM Re: Paedophiles murder grown-up victim before suicide [Re: kidneythis]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Right on Kidneythis, abuse is made easy by those that have eyes and do not see, those who have ears and do not hear and those who have mouths and do not speak. Our civil liberty includes the pursuit of happiness and that allhumans are created equal and are thus all worthy of protection.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.