Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
5 registered (highflight, Greg56, Nathan LaChine, 2 invisible), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444519 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#340676 - 09/23/10 08:08 AM Historical English Paedophile gets 21 years
ComicBookGuy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: London, England
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11199226

Sentence handed down a few weeks ago but I'm still feeling good about it, it's the longest historical and educational CSA sentence I've seen handed down in an English court, and it's great that for once the criminal justice system actually worked from the second disclosure all the way through to sentencing; two police forces worked together and it wasn't dropped when the first force couldn't find him, and he will serve two thirds of the sentence as a minimum rather than the half that a modern offender might get.

Other than a proper life sentence it's a shame not every CSA case is handled as well as this one.

#340686 - 09/23/10 12:46 PM Re: Historical English Paedophile gets 21 years [Re: ComicBookGuy]
catfish86 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Great, someone listened and cared. It makes me want to cry.

And the Wisdom to know the difference.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.