Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (aniceguy, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64156 Topics
447663 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#340484 - 09/19/10 07:10 PM Is it me?
whatthe Offline

Hi,
lately my husband has been snapping at me or getting annoyed over what i consider to be very trivial things, does this happen to you or is it me, am i doing & saying the wrong things, i find it confusing, what if i am blaming too much on his behaviour/abuse & i am just difficult to live with in my own right??
i can't find where it all begins & ends anymore...

#340515 - 09/20/10 09:56 AM Re: Is it me? [Re: whatthe]
earlybird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: WA USA
Hello whatthe,

I know I can't answer your spacific questions it would be out of line for me to try. What I would like to share with you is that for many years the way I displayed my frustration over the rape was getting angry at the little irritations of life. The big stuff I handled very well but it was the little plumbing problems gone wrong or running out of nails before project was done that would send me into orbit. For me once I learned that it was not the running out of nails but the feeling of being out of control that was driving this fall-apart behavior I was able to get a better control of it. I don't know if this helps it is only your post took me back to those times and places. Earlybird

There is symmetry
In self-reflection
Life exemplified
Grace personified

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.