Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
12to17 (58), Aaron7712 (48), Defiance Is Best (46), Interpreter (30), Kenn (55), RichardPaulPoill (68), soul (34), Tyler845 (27)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63809 Topics
445578 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#340484 - 09/19/10 07:10 PM Is it me?
whatthe Offline

Hi,
lately my husband has been snapping at me or getting annoyed over what i consider to be very trivial things, does this happen to you or is it me, am i doing & saying the wrong things, i find it confusing, what if i am blaming too much on his behaviour/abuse & i am just difficult to live with in my own right??
i can't find where it all begins & ends anymore...

#340515 - 09/20/10 09:56 AM Re: Is it me? [Re: whatthe]
earlybird Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: WA USA
Hello whatthe,

I know I can't answer your spacific questions it would be out of line for me to try. What I would like to share with you is that for many years the way I displayed my frustration over the rape was getting angry at the little irritations of life. The big stuff I handled very well but it was the little plumbing problems gone wrong or running out of nails before project was done that would send me into orbit. For me once I learned that it was not the running out of nails but the feeling of being out of control that was driving this fall-apart behavior I was able to get a better control of it. I don't know if this helps it is only your post took me back to those times and places. Earlybird

There is symmetry
In self-reflection
Life exemplified
Grace personified

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.