Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
8 registered (GT13568, jq19712, Jay1946, petercorbett, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63371 Topics
443130 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#34066 - 01/08/06 11:02 PM Re: Eternal childhood
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
The little devil thing, or cheeky boy look, is what people love, or hate.

I can be very spontaneous with people, and make them laugh, but the best thing to them is, I never show anger, nor what I really am feeling, and sometimes I am laughing thru hurt.

I guess I learned that a long time ago,

ste

#34067 - 01/09/06 01:25 AM Re: Eternal childhood
applefish Offline

Loc: Vancouver B.C. Canada
Sometimes I feel worried about being stuck as a child - a safe little world of cartoons and comic books and video games. I relate to being a child too much. I think as a child I stole myself away from the world and had a small little creative universe just for myself, fearing that the outside world would just abuse me which of course was sometimes the truth. But what I really needed was compassion and love which just wasn't there for me so I have stayed in this (safe) little world of mine ever since. The bad news is I can't relate to adults and the adult world, the good news I can totally relate to kid's world. I guess what I am trying to say is I do give my inner child a lot of play time but I end up feeling stuck in this world of fear and defenselesness. It feels very sad and lonely.

je

#34068 - 01/09/06 09:09 PM Re: Eternal childhood
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
je,

I think you are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I think we all try to be that kid, in his world of safety, adults do not portray safety, but kids do.

I can relate so easy to kids, their smiles are infectious, and it lightens my soul to see how happy they are.

I also see kids, who are growing up rough, who swear at others and cause fights, I have to think to myself! What happened to their upbringing.

I dont need to tell you what I think!

Look after your inner child, as you cannot just drop the past without therapy,

ste

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.