Newest Members
Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2
12503 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
asdude1981 (33), Avery46 (51), hans32 (46), jean-noel (49), Kirk (59), Kirk Wayne (59), Mechanical (21), OldTrafford (50)
Who's Online
4 registered (myrlin, 3 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12503 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447973 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#34029 - 03/31/05 05:09 PM i've been away...
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ohio
i have been away for awhile, but i am hoping to get back into the site more. i had a thyroidectomy for a cancerous growth, and am still kind of out of shape from that. my marriage is coming appart, and in general i have a lot going on. i know by now there are likely a whole new bunch of faces. i hope to get to know you guys in time.

#34030 - 03/31/05 05:56 PM Re: i've been away...
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

phoster,
welcome back. i am sorry to hear about what is happening to you. that is so very hard to go through. i hated it both times. we are here for you, though. i am here.

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#34031 - 03/31/05 06:02 PM Re: i've been away...
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

it sounds bad, but i'm okay. i'm tired from the hormone imbalance in my body, but next week they should start me on replacements. my marriage is in trouble, but i know in my heart i have tried my best. finally, i feel like i finally understand what i need as a person to be happy. i stood up and am demanding my wife meet my needs as a person for affection and intmacy, and i am doing my part in return. i feel like i finally can point to what was driving my sadness, and i know what i need from those in my life to be happy for the first time. it has been a long journey, but i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel it feels, and though i have struggled, right now i really dont feel as bad as it sounds.

#34032 - 03/31/05 09:35 PM Re: i've been away...
xenoman Offline

Loc: Montana
Hi Phoster and welcome back. I had to take the nuclear pill to kill my thyroid in November. I am on the synthectic hormone of synthroid and it was a little shaky to establish the balance but am feeling great now. Good luck in your healing process. Will be thinking about you in my thoughts and meditations. It does get better.Peace

#34033 - 03/31/05 09:43 PM Re: i've been away...
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Phoster,

welcome back, I hope the operation was a total success, and you can get back to some normality of life.

You sound like you are starting a new lease of life through this pain, I wish you well in your recovery, and your return,

take care,

ste

#34034 - 04/01/05 10:58 AM Re: i've been away...
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

thanks guys. i'm okay, just a lot of fatigue because i am not sleeping. i hope when they get me started on replacement hormones that i will be better.

#34035 - 04/01/05 10:16 PM Re: i've been away...
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
Phoster - there are new faces / old faces here. Doesn't matter how long anyone's been here or if someones had a vacation from the site. It's still that same place - we understand, we care, we have hope.

Best wishes...Rik

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.