Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
5 registered (JW1230, skyguy, iaccus, WalkingBuffalo, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64170 Topics
447792 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#339819 - 09/08/10 12:02 AM zombies take over baltimore
CruxFidelis Offline

Loc: NJ

- Saint John of the Cross

#339839 - 09/08/10 08:52 AM Re: zombies take over baltimore [Re: CruxFidelis]
prisonerID Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oklahoma
I say that almost every day. Sigh.

#339852 - 09/08/10 12:30 PM Re: zombies take over baltimore [Re: prisonerID]
CruxFidelis Offline

Loc: NJ
Why do you think you picked the wrong major?

- Saint John of the Cross

#339863 - 09/08/10 07:23 PM Re: zombies take over baltimore [Re: CruxFidelis]
prisonerID Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oklahoma
My own insecurities I guess. There are days that I feel like I am making some small difference in the world - or at least in the lives of others. Then there are the ones that trigger me. I am then sitting across someone with abuse issues trying to keep everything contained with me that is my own stuff.

Some time in June I had a young lady screaming at me "you don't know what it is to be raped and beaten! You don't know what it is like to be molested!". I kept it together for the whole time but afterwards I had to walk off the frustrations. Her anger and hurt had somehow touched my own and I wanted to scream some of that at someone.

I love/hate my job. I debate leaving often but something keeps me there. Bills? smile

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.