Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63422 Topics
443383 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#339801 - 09/07/10 05:50 PM Art Show for Survivors' Work
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
Please post as a public service announcement and/or share with your colleagues and clients. There are no fees for attending the workshops or gallery.

I wanted to share information about a very profound event – the 19th Annual SASS (Sexual Abuse Survivor’s Art Show); The SASS is a multi-dimensional project featuring the art, music, poetry etc. of sexual and domestic violence abuse survivors. The show offers a safe space for survivors to exhibit the creative works they have completed as a part of the healing process and provides a culturally and socially enriching experience for the public. Now in its nineteenth year, SASS is an annual showcase of the healing power of art for survivors of abuse and is implemented through FEGS - L.I.F.E (Living in Fair Environments) Programs. In the past we’ve been fortunate to display artwork from all over the world. For any questions, please feel free to contact me (Holly Beck) at hbeck@fegs.org or call 631-691-7080x302. For artists’ agreement please see our website: http://sass.fegs.org or if you have any questions please contact me.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ARTISTS…

The Sexual Abuse Survivors’ Show (SASS) is a multi-dimensional project featuring the artistic expression

of sexual abuse and domestic violence survivors. This show offers a safe space for survivors to exhibit their creative work. Additionally, the show provides a culturally and socially enriching experience for the public.

Holly M. Beck | Coordinator

LIFE Programs

F•E•G•S Health and Human Services System

T: 631.691.7080 ext. 302 F: 631.264.3903

hbeck@fegs.org www.fegs.org

SAVE THE DATES!

SASS ART SHOW

A Path to Healing from Sexual Abuse & Family Violence

October 20-22, 2010

SUNY Stony Brook

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Further Information About FEGS Health and Human Services System
Our Network of Programs and Services, Career Opportunities, and Job Listing Service For Employers
Visit Our Website at www.fegs.org or CALL 212-366-8400 or TTY 212-366-8239

Important Note: The information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the addressee(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by tel (212-366-8400), and discard the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.

#339861 - 09/08/10 03:51 PM Re: Art Show for Survivors' Work [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Quote:

the 19th Annual SASS (Sexual Abuse Survivor’s Art Show); The SASS is a multi-dimensional project featuring the art, music, poetry etc. of sexual and domestic violence abuse survivors. The show offers a safe space for survivors to exhibit the creative works they have completed as a part of the healing process and provides a culturally and socially enriching experience for the public. Now in its nineteenth year, SASS is an annual showcase of the healing power of art for survivors of abuse and is implemented through FEGS - L.I.F.E (Living in Fair Environments) Programs. In the past we’ve been fortunate to display artwork from all over the world. For any questions, please feel free to contact me (Holly Beck) at hbeck@fegs.org or call 631-691-7080x302. For artists’ agreement please see our website: http://sass.fegs.org or if you have any questions please contact me.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ARTISTS…

The Sexual Abuse Survivors’ Show (SASS) is a multi-dimensional project featuring the artistic expression

of sexual abuse and domestic violence survivors. This show offers a safe space for survivors to exhibit their creative work. Additionally, the show provides a culturally and socially enriching experience for the public.

Do you think it might include photographic images?

Allen

#339870 - 09/08/10 08:37 PM Re: Art Show for Survivors' Work [Re: pufferfish]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
You can give them a call but I'd bet it would include photos.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.