Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 38 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438122 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#338943 - 08/24/10 10:10 PM Karate Teacher Arrested; How Many More Victims?
GoFigure12 Offline

Loc: USA
Feel free to skip my editorial and go straight to the article instead...

Fulton (just North of me) is a small, geographically isolated blue collar city with a struggling economy. This 38 year old karate instructor has been teaching kids there for years, also taught lessons at the schools according to local blogs.

Articles say one boy told his parents that is started when he was 13, and parents told police; then another older guy said it happened to him too and said it's happened to many kids through the years by the karate guy.

The perp said he paid the kids for sex and said they used the money to buy drugs. Who knows what he'll fess up to when they REALLY step on his neck to make him squeal.

So imagine... you're 13, you live in a small hick town, were you were coerced by this guy into selling or giving sex to him. Now you have a choice: tell on him and face certain discovery by the locals (small towns can't keep secrets), so the local jr. high kids can make fun of you and accuse you of being being a gay prostitute and you'll also have to admit to your mom & dad & family & girlfriend & coach & priest or minister that yes, you did it and you used the money for drugs... or you keep your mouth shut because of your fear of being discovered.

Who knows how many other kids this guy's molested. In another article the one boy said he had sex with this guy 100 to 200 times in multiple locations over the years. When the perp is that energetic with just one kid, there's no telling how many others he's messed with.

Local blogs also say the instructor has had several assistant instructors through the years... so who knows how many perps there are.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2010/08/fulton_police_continue_investi.html

#339137 - 08/28/10 12:56 PM Re: Karate Teacher Arrested; How Many More Victims? [Re: GoFigure12]
GoFigure12 Offline

Loc: USA
An update: released but re-arrested and charged for molesting another boy:
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Ma...Bhys9PxZ4g.cspx

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.