Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, Sojourn Survivor, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63580 Topics
444204 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#338449 - 08/16/10 07:57 PM A Challenging Day
jls Offline

Today was a challenge, but unlike other "challenging" days I didn't feel like it was all for naught. It may sound like small stuff but I am proud of myself for finding the energy to clean my apartment, go out and meet a friend and having another friend over, as well as having successfully set up some new technology to do with my computer and my television satellite, which again may not sound like much but given what a technical idiot I am I'm proud of myself for this lol. Anyways its nice to have a day where I feel that whatever challenges I set out to accomplish actually come to be. I'm thankful for that:)

#338471 - 08/17/10 12:24 PM Re: A Challenging Day [Re: jls]
kidneythis Offline

There's nothing small about it. You have the right to take pleasure in all that you do.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.