Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, L84, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12487 Members
74 Forums
64151 Topics
447621 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#338085 - 08/11/10 10:44 AM Livermore, CA Woman Sexually Assaults two males
GeorgeMartin Offline

Loc: USA
http://www.ktvu.com/news/24552396/detail.html

Female sexual offenders DO EXIST. Not all women have decent intentions.

A Livermore, CA woman is accused of sexual assaulting two minor male children ages 13 up to their age of 15. The husband of the woman was previously cooperating with authorities but is no longer. They have retained an attorney.

Sexual abuse of boys by "older females" happens, and it is sexual abuse, the same as if an "older male" abused a minor male child! Etc.

But of course, society assumes that wooo hooo its something to be proud of if a younger male is initiated by an older female. That it isn't sexual abuse, that the young male "wanted" the sexual abuse from the older female. Society minimizes older-female-to-young-male sexual abuse. And if a "older" male sexually offends against a younger male, it is assumed to be "homosexual" which of course it has nothing to do with homosexuality. Its called minimization and denial by society. Dissociation of the factualy reality of damage to the child and or young adult victim.

#338089 - 08/11/10 11:34 AM Re: Livermore, CA Woman Sexually Assaults two males [Re: GeorgeMartin]
kidneythis Offline

I saw something on the news last night about this. I also saw something on one of the faux news shows where some woman comentator said she must have some mental illness or some other excusing condition that wasn't pedophilia.
The question of her being a pedo didn't even occur.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.