Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
2 registered (Cthulhu, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
437995 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#337269 - 07/30/10 09:17 AM Re: What do I do now? [Re: Pattycakes]
stripeytshirt Offline

Loc: Australia
Pattycakes -

I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling pain right now. Sending some hugs and take care thoughts your way.

Try to focus on how far you have come, and what an incredibly loving and caring woman you are. I am new here, but I have been reading many of the posts you have written/commented on. You have provided support to others countless times. Perhaps it is now your turn to call on others.

Take great care.

#337275 - 07/30/10 11:43 AM Re: What do I do now? [Re: stripeytshirt]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, Pattycakes,

It must be pretty tough to watch someone whom you love deeply, spurn your love, unintentionaly.

He, is probably into the depths of his soul & hell too, in starting to come to terms with his CSA.

I know that when, this hit me, i was deep into myself, the confusion, the guilt & shame consumed all my time. I wanted to be in the dark, where my wife couldn't see my pain & tears. But, when the daylight came, i was hell on earth to her in my emotions toward her. She was at the brunt of my anger. I wanted to be alone & somewhere where nobody could see me trembling, yes even crying.

He is probably in the same position right now. I'm sure that when he stsrts coming around, he will see & appreciate, that you have been there, for him. Giving him all the compassion, understanding & love, that you posess.

So, Pattycakes, hang in there. He will need all the help that he can get. He will see a caring & compassionate woman that you are.

I wish you well. Take care of yourself too.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#337466 - 08/02/10 04:54 PM Re: What do I do now? [Re: petercorbett]
Pattycakes Offline

Loc: Canada
Hello all,

first of all, my apologies for not being here much in the last few days. Also, I would like to thank everyone who posted here and who sent me private messages. You guys are really good people and it helped me a lot to read your words of encouragements, advice and virtual hugs.

I did something a few days ago that showed absolutely no compassion or support towards the man I love. I will not go into details because he forgave me for it. I never thought it would be possible because I really went out of character and was mean to him but somehow I must deserve all the good words because he values my virtues more than that specific action.

I was able to get my priorities back in the right order and I feel that it is somehow a different future that we may be facing. I'm not saying anything is set in stone but if we actually stick together and move forward, I think we'd be moving towards a better relationship. We'll see.

All I can say is that I'm proud of him. He gives me hope for his future, the future of our relationship but also he gives me hope for any man who is struggling with the effects of csa. I wish him and all of you guys the best that life has to offer.

Very sincerely,

Pattycakes

#337474 - 08/02/10 05:44 PM Re: What do I do now? [Re: Pattycakes]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, Pattycakes,

Thanks, for your comment wishing us guys the best that life has to offer.

I am glad that you both are together. I wish you both the best in your relationship.
May i offer you an Irish wish.
May, you always have..A sunbeam to warm you.
Good luck to charm you.
And a sheltering angel, So nothing can harm you.
Laughter to cheer you.
Faithful friends near you.
And whenever you pray,
Heaven to hear you.

Take care Pattycakes.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.