Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63580 Topics
444201 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#336977 - 07/27/10 08:51 AM favorite underwear
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
this topic got thrown around in chat a few times... got me wondering about it... does anyone else have a favorite brand, style or whatever kind of underwear...

i know that when i got into my teens i switched from the white briefs to colored briefs. the main reason was because my dad and i wore the same size and sometimes our underwear got mixed up. sometimes i got his and he got mine... *shudders*..... anyway, i switched to colored so that it wouldn't get mixed up...

well, later into my late 20's early 30's as i started to really gain the weight i switched to boxer briefs. i really like them because they feel like briefs but help in chaffing. don't have the upper thighs rubbing together..

however, there was one brand that i really liked a lot. can't remember the name of it but jc penney's sells the brand. they used to have a style of boxer briefs that they sold that i LOVED! they were the most comfortbale underwear i owned. i picked up a few of them.

later, to my dismay, i learned that this company no longer makes that style anymore. i'm totally bummed about it. i haven't found one that i liked as much since....

in a weird way it's like how i view relationships.

i go through and see ones i like, try them out to see if i like 'em or not. the ones i like i keep close to me and try to have as many of those type of people around.

interesting that i find a close friend and you can't find anything like them again. kind of like that favorite kind of underwear... hmmm... maybe it's a way for me to realize how special that person is and that there's no other relationship just like it.

ok, i'm totally weird... i just compared my close friendships to underwear...LOL...

my story

my vlog

#336982 - 07/27/10 09:56 AM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
Castle Offline

Loc: NJ
I like J-crew boxers specifically.

They changed the cut, ruined it a little, but still good.

I buy them on sale so the patterns are all over the place. LOL

HMMMM, TMI, but I like to rip apart my undies when they have passed their time. Small rip turnes into me ripping them off (think Hulk Hogan) LOL the wife is always in hysterics.

Let me know when we start the T-shirt thread....I usually wear Gap Pocket T's (white, black, grey) and they ruined those as well frown

H

My posts can self destruct at any time..read them while you can.

#336983 - 07/27/10 10:04 AM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Castle]
Silly Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
I don't think I can compare my undies to relationships, but I can relate to Castle...LOL

here's my fav - Starter Mid Thigh No Fly Pouch

http://seriouslysilly67.blogspot.com/

The Round Table, Men's Sexual Abuse Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

#336995 - 07/27/10 11:59 AM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Silly]
Mulligan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
whatever my wife puts in my drawer

#337015 - 07/27/10 04:57 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Mulligan]
caesar14 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Patterson, North Carolina
Unico - midcut Boxer briefs. Oh so comfortable.

#430727 - 04/10/13 08:03 AM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
Old thread...but timely since I need to restock.

My wife usually stocks my drawers with t shirts and underwear.
I'll wear whatever...depending on the circumstances...Gap Boxers most of the time...or plain no-fly briefs. I've tried boxer-briefs, but instead of the best of both worlds, I never know whether to pull them down or hike them up during the day. I don't need to fight a boxer rebellion all day.

Will

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#430749 - 04/10/13 11:38 AM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
DavoSwim Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Iowa, USA
I've come full circle. Briefs -> Boxer Briefs -> Boxers -> and back to Briefs.

The new Calvin Klein Concept Micro briefs are incredibly comfortable. I never want to take them off.

DavO

#430756 - 04/10/13 12:50 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
Castle Offline

Loc: NJ
Ha! Thanks for the repost laughs.

Actually i was at the mall the other day returning something for my wife and speed into jcrew. They were out. Maybe next time.

My posts can self destruct at any time..read them while you can.

#430819 - 04/10/13 11:30 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Great thread! Thanks for bringing it back. My preferance is bikini briefs. I like the feeling of support. Hate the feeling of my junk swinging around in my pants all day.
But I won't back down.
Tom Petty

#430852 - 04/11/13 04:22 AM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
I like also those that are more tight. Not sure if it is term bikini briefs good one as I've seen some strange looking things with it, lol. I need to have support but at same time to be comfortable.
Only during winter I can wear boxer-briefs as sometimes it is too warm for me to wear it if it is not below zero outside, lol.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.