Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
3 registered (WriterKeith, Cthulhu, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63186 Topics
441831 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#33681 - 06/08/02 11:10 PM Re: How do you rate?
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
send the board a message...

by boycotting the rating system and not rating any users.....

do not allow your rating to be seen by others....

let's all tell nomsv on the board forum to make this go away....

maybe we are speaking so loudly that nomsv board can't hear what we are saying...

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

#33682 - 06/11/02 06:57 AM Re: How do you rate?
Broken Offline

Loc: Huntingtun Beach, CA, US
No offense, but who cares? I know we are all a little over sensitive here, but what are we, in kindergarten? Nobody here will thin any less of you over some damn stars.

Actually, this system is just probably part of the package they got from updating or changing the board forums programs. I dont think it was intentional at all, they are probably just trying to keep up to date.

#33683 - 06/11/02 03:14 PM Re: How do you rate?
Cement Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southern California
I thought I didn't care, then I saw I have one star!!!

Holy crap, I guess I will have to 'try harder.' It does feel like grade school; if I don't make any noise at nap time, will I get an extra cookie?

Maybe in a perverse way, this is perfect. A learning skill. We all need to go forward on our own. Being able to do so in the face of judgment by others, it makes us strong. Phhhhhhhhft! bullshit. Ha, this is really hilarious...

#33684 - 06/16/02 08:52 AM Re: How do you rate?
getteddie Offline

Loc: Cub Hill, Md
Everyone,
Thanks for taking some action against the rating...maybe it was a trick to bring everyone closer together...the Pdocs play some heavy games but they seem to be helping me get my shit together..it's slow..hope that I can survive the treatment for being a survivor!!!

Eddie

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.