Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445342 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 17 of 21 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 >
Topic Options
#354871 - 02/25/11 12:30 PM Re: Thought for today [Re: RecoveryReady1]
james 1959 Offline

Thought for to day

When you think and help others less fortunate than your self in the world to day it helps to ease the pain and distress they are going through and at the same time it helps bring a little comfort in to your own pain and distressing life.

James

#354887 - 02/25/11 01:59 PM Re: Thought for today [Re: james 1959]
mrwhiskers Offline

Originally Posted By: james 1959
Thought for to day

When you think and help others less fortunate than your self in the world to day it helps to ease the pain and distress they are going through and at the same time it helps bring a little comfort in to your own pain and distressing life.

James

U r so right James....

sadly, there is always someone in a worst situation than us ,

#355339 - 03/02/11 12:00 PM Re: Thought for today [Re: mrwhiskers]
james 1959 Offline

Thought for to day

If it wasnt for the goodess in life from those who love and care about me i dnt know where i would be to day, im a stronger man now in body mind and soul i have alot of living to do thank God for the goodness in my life and the life that i lead to day.

James

#356393 - 03/13/11 12:07 PM Re: Thought for today [Re: james 1959]
james 1959 Offline

Thought for To Day

Each and every one of us have been thought trials in our lives.

How to get over these hurdles of pain left by actions to us we could not control.

How do we end the misery. the nightmares the flash backs, the anger and the guilt.

This where is where i have to take control of my life to start fighting the battle of the dark days in life, to look to the future thats in my control. To help others like myself get out of this whole and start to live again the way i should after all these years.

Life is not so bad when you start to tackle the problems of life if you do nothing you just keep stuck in the past and thats no way to live.

Look to the future paint a bright picture of your dreams go for them and achieve them and follow your dreams i think thats a better way to live.

James

#357157 - 03/20/11 06:20 PM Re: Thought for today [Re: james 1959]
james 1959 Offline

Thought for to day

When i look at whats going on around me in the world to day my thoughts are on the disaster that hit Japan a few weeks ago where hundreds and thousand are now dead, people are homeless, children are left with out parents, the people live in fear of a nuclear disaster a big aftermath to over come for that country in the days ahead.

Some how it puts things into perspective for me and my life, things did happen to me in the past from csa but im still alive to day, i am healthy i am strong, i have a home, family and friends by my side day by day to help me get through the bad days and times in my life .

When i compare my self and my past life as a victim of csa to the people of Japan who are now suffering to day through no fault of their own i have a lot to be thankful for in my life to day and a future to live for.

The only thing that i can do for the people of Japan is to pray for them and give some financial support to help meet their needs. when im helping others less fortunate than my self its reminds me to be more thankful with what i have in life and that there is a lot more people far worse of in their life to day than me.

James

Edited by james 1959 (03/20/11 06:26 PM)

#358596 - 04/04/11 03:07 PM Re: Thought for today [Re: james 1959]
james 1959 Offline

Thought for to day

We only have one life to live
Sometimes its good and sometimes its bad
its up to me to make the best of what life brings
The rough with the good but that is life
There is no such thing as a perfect life
All we can do is to strive to do the best we can with life
In order to survive the dark side of life and bring a little bit of happiness into our life.

James

Edited by james 1959 (04/04/11 03:10 PM)

#359668 - 04/14/11 02:03 PM Re: Thought for today [Re: james 1959]
james 1959 Offline

Thought for to day

I am feeling good these days
I guess it down to the way i view my life now
Gone are the day of feeling guilt anger resentment sorrow and living in my past life.
It has been replaced with feelings of Joy happiness laughter forgiveness hope thankfulness thoughtfulness and most of all love
I am living a far better life to day after all i deserve it after the battle i have been through all these years.
Life is for living in present time and making a future for your self if you keep dwelling in your past life you will always live there.

James

#359823 - 04/15/11 07:44 PM Re: Having Faith [Re: nltsaved]
franky Offline

Loc: Texas
man thats cool that you did this.

#360400 - 04/21/11 06:16 PM Re: Having Faith [Re: franky]
james 1959 Offline

Thought for to day

To day is Good Friday the day Christ was crucified by cruel men.
In a way we are similar to Christ we were crucified by cruel men who gave no thought to us at all.
But the good news is that there is life after death and one day we will reclaim our lives again and start to live the life we were meant to live its looking forward to a new life that will help get us there and leave the old life behind where it belongs buried in the past.

James

Edited by james 1959 (04/22/11 09:08 AM)

#361038 - 04/29/11 05:05 PM Re: Having Faith [Re: james 1959]
james 1959 Offline

Thought for To day

Its good to be alive on this bright sun shining day
I have my health and strength to enjoy each new day
I have the love and support of my family and my friends who are always by my side.
They help and comfort me when memories of the dark days return from time to time.
But at least for to day i can make the best of the all the good things in my life.
And count my many blessing and be thankful for the good times in my life.

James

Page 17 of 21 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.