Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 9 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63570 Topics
444147 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#336415 - 07/20/10 12:12 PM "Sentenced to Abuse"
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Here is a great article.

It describes a lot of what happened to me, except I was not court ordered.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/chil...ions-facilities

Logan

-Blade Runner

#336422 - 07/20/10 01:05 PM Re: "Sentenced to Abuse" [Re: Logan]
kidneythis Offline

Thank You Logan. That is exactly the sort of thing I was subjected to in a State/County institution, except you might want to imagine a German Concentration camp when you think of what I endured.
There is also the fact that I was dumped there by an Aunt who paid the woman to take me into the place. It was way understaffed and they had the older children "working" (they called it helping) in jobs paid adult staff should have been in. It was only made into an official thing when I was paralyzed and people started to ask about me. As part of the coverup of what happened to me they set a date that was either well before or well after I left the place for foster care to make it impossible to find any records of me if I did manage to recall later in life. They would tell me this stuff because they knew they were going to ECT me again and figured I'd never remember.

Those that were paid were, like the evil cow who took me in for money, morally degenrate scum.

That article describes how these people are convinced of their rightness my abusers knew they were wrong they watched my deterioration like watching a movie. Discussed it, reviwed it debated over whether or when they should switch to another method of abuse to see what it would do to me and so on. they had free reign and no one cared because I was w/o a family to stand up for me.

That my friend is the worst factoid of my life. I learned then that children who were unwanted or w/o family were regarded as legitimate targets even by the "normal" staff. They saw it in a very Spartan and cold way.
This is how I heard it rationalized; people abuse children. They might get my children especially if I don't know who they are. Let them work in a Children's Shelter and let them abuse those children who have no outside protection and they won't abuse my children because they'll have that outlet and we'll know who they are.

Sick I know but also very very New Jersey. If you manage to survive into adulthood you really are able to live anywhere else. Another of the Spartan rationalizations for wrong behavior.

#336443 - 07/21/10 01:01 AM Re: "Sentenced to Abuse" [Re: kidneythis]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I have mentioned in another post how certain elements of governmental control (CIA and military) were actually looking for children to experiment on during the time frame during which you experienced it.

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...6442#Post336442

Allen

#336462 - 07/21/10 09:48 AM Re: "Sentenced to Abuse" [Re: pufferfish]
kidneythis Offline

Allen,

In my case the actual infliction of abuse was done by fellow children (most of the time) within 4-6 years of my age under the direction of adults who stood away and spectated only interferring when it seemed I was getting the advantage. This is the thing that broke me mentally, the constant interferrence by the adults but only when I was getting the advantage. If I was succumbing to the abuse and suffering they would allow it to continue.

The reasoning for using the children was so that they could claim ignorance and say that it was "normal" kids competitiveness. I was copasetic with it when I believed I could compete fairly but I broke down as every victory and every advantage I had or achieved was taken away.

One of the crazy things they used to justify what they did was that I was freakishly strong for a child my size so they said this meant I was retarded and since I was retarded it was ok to do shit to me.
How strong? It took at a minimum 3 and usually 5 or more adults to hold me down when I escaped from the place which I did several times but there was a 6 foot wrought iron fence around the grounds and I couldn't get out so I'd run and run until I was coralled.

Edited by kidneythis (07/21/10 09:49 AM)

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.