Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (86, thedudeabides, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442131 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#336329 - 07/19/10 03:02 AM Hopeless, Worthless, Less
usmc97 Offline

Loc: Colorado
With all the maintenance I have to do, so much of it is on my own, more than what anybody else seems to be able to handle... any "normal" person especially. It's been so hard to make it through another day when I don't even want to, I wish to just drop dead and have my heart actually do something instead of the threat it's been carrying these years. I don't have any caretakers, family, or anyone that is constantly around to help me with even the simplest things I need. Nobody experiences exactly what I go through, at most they witness what is done to me. It is so hard for people to imagine I was anything other than this thing I am now no matter what I've accomplished.

When someone don't know me personally they take things as me lacking the skills or whatever else to get myself to a more "hopeful state of being". I'm so far beyond things that it don't make any difference what I do, nothing meets par because "there is always something more one can do". That is not reality for me, there is not "something more", I have done it all over and over and over. I could ask for help and in the blink of an eye, get this crap of this and that being tacked onto my responsibility list. I didn't do anything to have to experience what I experience now or as a kid. They just do not grasp that if there was any more that a person could do then I would have already done it by now. My friends know that for fact but to others it just seems so impossible to have done everything and not have any healing. Those who are really safe to me see how fragile I really am at times and know how much just their time and a hug can do when others think that I ask for too much.

I get asked to perform what people can't perform themselves no matter how unrealistic the request. It's like I'm expected to be super human when there is so much that reinforces that I'm not really human at all. Animals have more love, freedoms, and purpose than this thing I have been forced to be, they even got to hurt me too.

The statistics? 1 in 4, 1 in 6?
...then there's me the imaginary number

#336341 - 07/19/10 10:17 AM Re: Hopeless, Worthless, Less [Re: usmc97]
Zan72 Offline

I know exactly how you feel. I to feel worthless, hopeless and helpless most of the time. I have to believe that there's something better though. I hope you can too.

Best wishes!

And miles to go before I sleep.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.