Newest Members
OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843
12365 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12365 Members
74 Forums
63552 Topics
444012 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#33617 - 04/17/04 05:12 AM Re: what would you say....
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Hey Brothers,

Stay right their while I get my gun.

lots of love, Nathan

#33618 - 04/18/04 03:00 PM Re: what would you say....
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Don't know. I guess I will have to wait until it happens to see what I do say.

Although I do like Nathan's answer, but that isn't something that I would do.

One has already acknowledged that he has done it and the sick b*****d is even proud of it. The last time I had spoke with him he made sure to let me know that I was a useless piece of shit and deserved bad stuff in my life. The time before that he was sure to show me the pictures that he had took of me to keep me down. That was before I started to heal, now I am stronger than he is and he is the scared one.

One has fallen off the face of the earth and the police cannot find him. His friends I do not even remember who they are.

One is most likely dead. His office has long been closed and he was very old at the time.

One I don't know if I ever would cross paths with again.

One I will, I have seen and spoken with her on two occassions this past year. Nothing was said. Of course she is emotionally unstable. Friends did at one of these occassions mentioned the hell that she has put me through when they were talking about her mental instability.

Oh well, I guess I would just have to see. I'm not about to rush into it. Although I have written some of the confrontation letters.

#33619 - 04/18/04 06:15 PM Re: what would you say....
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
My perp has been dead for 6-1/2 years. Yet, I still wonder what I would do if he was alive.
Partly because I want to process those feelings. Partly because I deal with abused kids & I want to be able to help them when they are faced with that situation. How could I if I dont face it myself.
I think that, what I would do, would depend on where I am in my Healing. 5 years ago, I would have killed him. That, as scary as it is, is the simple truth. 2 years ago, I may have only hurt him, or perhaps thrown a bucket of shit on him.
Today...its harder to answer. I think I wouldn't be as close to my family as I am.
I am so impressed by the strength of those here, that SEE their perps. To live near them & be able to "carry on" with life. The more I write this, the more I feel that I wouldnt be so strong. It's probly a good thing for me he's dead.

#33620 - 04/19/04 07:38 PM Re: what would you say....
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
It's a great dream to be all cool and do the Clint Eastwood - Dirty Harry stuff "go ahead punk, make my day" but the reality is when I last saw my main perp I crumbled.
I was driving at the time, and it was about 6 or 7 years ago, so the new temptation is to park my old LandCruiser on top of him, like I should have done last time.

But now, with some healing and self confidence, I'd just like to ask him - "Remember me ?" before the swift kick to the balls !

Dave

#33622 - 04/20/04 05:08 AM Re: what would you say....
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Dave,

You do make a good point that it would be nice to think that I could handle it like I say I would. In truth I don't know how I would react since I dont know my abusiers or where they are, but it would be a violent act towards them. Seems like all I got is my anger towards them and what they have done to me. Rage has been a powerful tool for me and has made me so fing pissed off that I am bettering my self to spit in their face and show everyone I am a better man then they are.

lots of love, Nathan

#33623 - 04/20/04 08:22 AM Re: what would you say....
onefastbike Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto
didn't even have tot hink about a response.

I have known what I would do for years.

I would kill him with my bare hands.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that if I saw him in front of me right now that I would do it. I wouldn't say a word. Just rid the world of that trash and move on.

(sorry... some of last nights rage is spilling on to this page)

The burden is knowing I have the tools to do it... I hope I never run in to him...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.