Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63542 Topics
443962 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#336119 - 07/15/10 05:23 PM Re: Twisted thread - sorry [Re: wayne9]
wayne9 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: alabama
While we are talking about this subject I wonder is anyone else feel or do the things I now do.

I was probably one of the most shy, modest boys one could ever imagine. I would not let my Dad or Brother come into the bathroom while I was in the tub when I was a kid. I would not go to any public restroom at anytime. I would actually hurt from holding the pee. Now I am totally opposite. I love being naked. I have been to one place that is a clothes optional camp ground and loved the freedom it brings. Anyone else feel like that. I do not have a great body, nothing to be really proud about. Its just amazing to me that I have changed so much.

Tim

#336120 - 07/15/10 05:25 PM Re: Twisted thread - sorry [Re: wayne9]
Mulligan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
O.K. just a a cople of quick points!

First of all I bet the dumb ass in school who made fum of you feels like a total reject today, along with all of the people who laughed at him.

Being uncut myself I was always self consious too. It was reassuring when I found out that many cultures beleive that circumsision is a form of mutilation. I even heard someone sued there parents over the matter!

#336123 - 07/15/10 05:55 PM Re: Twisted thread - sorry [Re: Mulligan]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
tim,

i'm trying to get to a point that i'm not ashamed to show my body like that...

it's weird.. there's things about myself, my body, that i'm not ashamed about but other things i am...

i've been trying to get over that... haven't made it though... perhaps someday i can....

todd

my story

my vlog

#336131 - 07/15/10 08:36 PM Re: Twisted thread - sorry [Re: Obi]
Dusty Boy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
This thread is really inspiring to me, thanks for sharing. I am circumcised it was the norm when I was borne. I had friends that weren't and don't remember them being made fun of. I am so sorry this happened to you.

What I want to add is that I have 2 adult friends, one 35 the other 48 when they were circumcised 20 years ago on the Dr's advice, both regret having done this. They have both lost sensitivity, noticeably so in a short time. One went through a painful process to stretch the skin and then an operation to recreate a foreskin, though not perfect he tells me that half the sensitivity has been restored.

The motto is think really hard before taking this step.

Dusty

#336148 - 07/16/10 08:08 AM Re: Twisted thread - sorry [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
The problem is, i can believe this all too well and had similar experiences myself, in fact reading your story brings up some of my own memories.

I'm really sorry to here about this.

#336151 - 07/16/10 10:34 AM Re: Twisted thread - sorry [Re: dark empathy]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my brothers.

Yep, the old boy is back.

To, my brothers whom like me were afraid about being either, circumsised or not. I offer my compassion & understanding. As if things happening to us wern't bad enough, be it the physical, emotional, mental & sexual abuuse that we boys were dealing with.

I was uncircumsised until I was 21 years old, when i had a pee hole problem. Plus like some of you I wasn't much on keeping it clean, as a boy. And it did smell terrable. Plus being deep into masturbation everything smelled including my drawers.

Well, while I was in that orphanage/Home, oh around 10 or 11 years old, one day i was in my secret hiding place, i was jerking off (that's the term that i knew it by), and i must have gotten carried away as that tiny membrame that goes from the penis to the forskin broke (or teared) and i started to bleed, well, i was scared to death that i would beleed, to death, so i warp it up in toilet paper and go to the Brother who ran the infirminary. Pulled it out & showed it to him. He told me that i wasn't going to bleed to death. He wrapped it in some gause & told me not to "pull" on it for a while. He didn't condemn me, he didn't make me feel ashamed, and he told me that on shower night to carefully pull the foreskin back & use soap to keep it clean.
But, i'm sure that the Brother who had to wash our drawers & clothes, told us that we must be trying to give him lockjaw, as our drawers smelled terrable, was sending some of us boys a message.

My son wasn't circumcised until he was 4 years old, because a Air Force pediatrician had told his mom & me that he need to have it done. We talked it over, his mom & I, we gave the ok.

But after we felt that if we had any more boys, that we would leave it up to them if they wanted to be circumcised or not.

My 2 boys (gandsons) aren't. It will be up to them in later years if they need it or not.

" I will take that lost boys hand, and i will lead him from the depths of darkness, into tne sunshine, forever into eternity."

Heal well, my brothers, heal well.

Pete..Irishmoose.

Edited by petercorbett (07/16/10 10:49 AM)
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.