Newest Members
jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312, Just Hanging
12342 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (4 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12342 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443449 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#336003 - 07/14/10 09:19 AM what the?
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
ok... i'm not exactly sure what's going on other than i got a really creepy vibe that affected me...

during the work week i have to walk to the post office to pick up the mail for the company i work for. good exercise for me. post office is only a few blocks away..

yesterday i go on up and there's this guy, that i would guess to be in his late 50's early 60's, standing at the corner. normally i don't have a problem and i just keep on going. well, as i passed by i took a look at him, exchanged "good mornings" and instantly felt creeped out by him... i don't know why..

needless to say after i picked up the mail i went down a block over to avoid him. i looked back down that way and he was still there.

anyway, fast forward to today. i head on up to the post office. i get around the corner and see that the guy is there again. i instantly got creeped out again, felt really uneasy that i stopped dead in my tracks. i turned around, went through the alley and up a block over to avoid this guy....

i can't figure out why i got that creepy feeling and so much so this morning that i actually avoided him again....

any ideas? thoughts?

todd

my story

my vlog

#336005 - 07/14/10 09:38 AM Re: what the? [Re: Obi]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Todd,

Creepy guys are creepy guys man!! As a survivor creepy guys can really give you the creeps, particularly when you're in the "process" I think. Uh, for what it's worth I avoid creepy guys studiously!!!! I even went to a foreign country in part because I wanted to get far away from one creepy guy in particular...but not only that reason...LOL

Kevin

#336010 - 07/14/10 10:16 AM Re: what the? [Re: sono]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

i agree with ya kevin... just seems this is really different...

i've never been so creeped out that i literally stopped in my tracks, turned around and went a different direction....

can't figure out why this guy totally creeps me out...???....

i've been in the visitation room of the same prison that the serial killer dennis rader (aka: BTK) is housed in... that close to btk, and while i got the creepy vibe from that, it wasn't anywhere close to what this guy makes me feel....

just can't figure it out... for all i know this guy can be the nicest guy in the world.. he could be so nice that he could make mother theresa look evil.... yet, just the sight of him this morning really creeped me out....

idk... i've never had this happen to me before... maybe it's some internal surviving mechanism kicking in or something.?.?

todd

my story

my vlog

#336012 - 07/14/10 10:52 AM Re: what the? [Re: Obi]
Mulligan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Todd,

I am going with listening to your gut. You are getting some type of bad energy from him. I find it strange when people stand on street corners anyway. Very unatural.

Billy

#336014 - 07/14/10 11:04 AM Re: what the? [Re: Mulligan]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Todd,

It wasn't this guy in the purple robe trying to act like he's not sure who am I by any chance was it?

Kevin

Edited by sono (07/14/10 11:06 AM)

#336022 - 07/14/10 11:30 AM Re: what the? [Re: sono]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

lol... nope kevin... it's definitely not him...

if i saw him it would take everything i have within me to keep from beating the crap out of him for what he did to you...

todd

my story

my vlog

#336032 - 07/14/10 12:36 PM Re: what the? [Re: Obi]
sono Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Todd,

Sorry to make this about me for a moment here, but THANKS!!!!!!!!! I love hearing that!!!!!!!

Kevin

#336060 - 07/14/10 06:29 PM Re: what the? [Re: sono]
Riley Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Todd,

To be honest sometimes my gut just freaks out about people. Personally I trust it.

It is unfortunate to think like this but I believe it plays a part. They call pedophiles predators, unfortunately that makes victims prey. Just as predators develop an innate ability to pick up on the weakest, we develop an ability to pick up on predators.

So personally I trust my gut when I get skeeved out by somebody, even I have no particular reason for it.

#336978 - 07/27/10 09:13 AM Re: what the? [Re: Riley]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

UUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

CREEPY GUY IS BACK!!!!!

i haven't seen him since i last posted about him...

that was until today...

i walked up to the post office... didn't see him and i was thinking perhaps it was just those few days...

on my way back it was like BOOM!, out of nowhere he appeared. SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

needless to say i walked a lot faster back to work....

my story

my vlog

#336985 - 07/27/10 10:24 AM Re: what the? [Re: Obi]
LW1527 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Salt Lake City Ut
I had this situation a lot when I was going through therapy two years ago. There was this huge man, maybe 300 lbs, at work. Every time he would walk by me I would get hot and dizzy and my stomach would scream. I talked to my T about it. The memory came back that I was raped by a huge man in a rest room when I was 16 and left of the floor. I still don't remember a lot of the situation. Nonetheless, our gut reacts to something the deep recesses of our minds only remember. It will go away. I can now walk past the large man, smile, and say hello. He has a great smile and has turned out to be a very nice guy. I am not saying to trust. I am saying work through it and this will pass as well when you get down to the event and the feeling associated with the event.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.