Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
3 registered (don64, tbkkfile, susie), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63354 Topics
442999 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#33607 - 04/14/04 01:47 AM Re: what would you say....
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
I would ask him why he thinks homosexuals are evil, when he is a pedaphile, and that is about the most vile thing on Earth. I would ask him why he had to hurt me so bad. I would ask him how he could sleep at night. I would ask him why he chose me. Then I would punch him in the nose as hard as I can!
Casey

#33608 - 04/14/04 08:21 AM Re: what would you say....
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ohio
i dont want to see him. i dont want to ask him. i dont want to know him. it's beyond all of that now. there is nothing he could say to excuse or change what happened, so why bother? i guess i've let that go along time ago.

#33609 - 04/14/04 02:12 PM Re: what would you say....
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Had to think hard about this.

I would like to ask my original abuser Chris Denning "why did you tell me that I was very possibly gay?" (otherwise I wouldnt be doing the things I had). That one thing screwed me up for years and occasionally I have to relive it whilst asleep.

As for the rest of them "I would tell them that they are not gay they are paedophiles" because they all give the apperance that they are gay and have no interest in early teens or in Denning case boys as young as ten. They are all liars as well. Denning is currently at large in Slovakia. This article is from 1999.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,297548,00.html

He is possiblby Britains most predatory paedophile and his survivors must now run into thousands now (I've seen him at work).

BTW I'm not a homophobe I endulged too much in Homosexual affairs as a "Rent Boy" for that, especially when I was homeless and short of a drink or two.

Stay safe

Archnut
"And all that was left was hope"

#33610 - 04/14/04 06:29 PM Re: what would you say....
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
Irish - as some of the brothers here know, not that long back I did bump into mine after 34 years!

It was in a local shop & caught me completely unaware! I was looking at a can of cleaning foam (not long after I'd started therapy, was feeling good)when someone next to me actually said 'alright mate'....yes the bloody perv!

All I could do was cold stare /evil eye him ...total blank....couldn't answer if I wanted too. Afterwards, I wished that I had asked him very loudly if he was still a kiddy fiddler... I didn't & it was too late!

He left the shop pretty quickly & he also lost any remaining power he had over me at that point...I hadn't / couldn't say a word.

Now the power is within myself - I cannot erase the memories ever....I know he is weak now!

Best wishes ...Rik

#33611 - 04/15/04 06:36 AM Re: what would you say....
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Me again!

I also have times when I think I would like to show them (my perps) the damage a baseball bat could inflict!

Archnut
"And all that was left was hope"

#33612 - 04/15/04 01:47 PM Re: what would you say....
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Archnut: Or a two headed woodsmans axe.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#33613 - 04/15/04 03:35 PM Re: what would you say....
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
I would say, "How do you sleep at night?"

And then I'd add, "I told the police what you did. How do you think you'll sleep now?"

Go raibh maith agatsa as an ceist seo.

Joe

#33614 - 04/15/04 04:13 PM Re: what would you say....
swartzhund Offline

Loc: Michigan
Still have to see my perp, he's at family functions like holidays and stuff. I never told a soul who knows him. 17 years after being abused I still have a hard time breathing or acting normal. He knows not to talk to me. Sometimes I hope like hell he'll do something stupid so I can just unleash some instant justice.

#33615 - 04/16/04 02:09 PM Re: what would you say....
Ken Followell Offline
President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Bradenton, FL
I hope I could tell him that I survived. He was wrong, people know what it did to me and still love me. I would ask how he could rape a 2 year old and not kill himself. I would ask how hell is and if the "pleasure" he recieved from raping children is worth the eternity of damnation.

I think I would however be speechless.

Pehaps, I don't need waste my time speaking to those who hurt me. I am learning to leave people who cause me pain and not allow them any power over me. It is hard, but I know a enjoy more speaking to those who love me.

The only question I really want an answer to is why. And I know there is no answer.

Ken

Everything works out right in the end. If things are not working right, it isn't the end yet. Don't let it bother you, relax and keep on goin
- Michael C. Muhammad

"I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep dancing."
� Rabbi Hillel

#33616 - 04/17/04 02:23 AM Re: what would you say....
aceofdiamonds Offline

I'd like to write a tell all book about the sick sh*t that woman did to me and have it be a best seller. Of course she'd be too f*cking stupid to realize it's about her. haha

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.