Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63808 Topics
445554 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#335858 - 07/12/10 02:50 PM Photobook
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I'm making a photobook, a selection of photos from my childhood. I will select about 100 photos.

Anybody have experience making photobooks? there is one company called shutterfly which looks good.

Any other suggestions/advice?

Thanks in advance
Lewis

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#335861 - 07/12/10 03:26 PM Re: Photobook [Re: king tut]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Is it going to be an online photobook, or a real-time hold in your hand photobook?

Mine is a real-time book. I put the pictures in it chronologically, starting with baby and going through young adult.

Allen

#335862 - 07/12/10 03:57 PM Re: Photobook [Re: pufferfish]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
It will be real- you have to scan in the photos on to the computer, then create it on-line with the order and design you want. Then they make the book, print it, and send it to you, so that the photos are just printed on the page rather than stuck in.

I like that idea because then i can make a number of copies of the book- i wont be so afraid of taking it places if i can just order multiple copies in case it gets lost or destroyed. I am always so afriad of losing original copies of photos.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#335865 - 07/12/10 04:34 PM Re: Photobook [Re: king tut]
Riley Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
My Dad is big into pictures of nature and stuff. I believe he uses shutterbug to make calenders every year with some of his pictures in it. They always seem to come out good.

He also is into this new thing. It is very similar to a photobook only the left page has a picture or two and the right page tells a story, kind of like a very in-depth de>

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.