Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (randombreeze, ethereo222, 2 invisible), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63227 Topics
442139 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#335844 - 07/12/10 08:45 AM My nephew
happybuddha1 Offline

Loc: Michigan
Hey guys. Got to spend time with the family this weekend...my nephew is 13 and growing like a weed. As I looked at this great kid, I thought to myself, "how could anyone sexually abuse this innocent kid and rob him of his innocence when he is just starting his young life?"

Made me want to kill my perp, if he was not dead already....lots of rage....if anyone touched my nephew, I would take his life, simple as that.

Ok, lots of anger issues today, but I guess part of the deal

Thanks for listening.....I wish everyone well

#335849 - 07/12/10 09:33 AM Re: My nephew [Re: happybuddha1]
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
hard to understand we were only kids, and seeing young children brings that reality in our face. I still do not understand how someone could hurt anyone let alone a child.

michael joseph

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

#335910 - 07/13/10 07:41 AM Re: My nephew [Re: michael Joseph]
happybuddha1 Offline

Loc: Michigan
Thanks Mike....I appreciate your words and insight...weird...last night, after posting words about killing my perp, if I could, I had a dream where I was in his house and someone started shooting at the house...some bullets made it though the wall, and when I tried to call police, I could not speak....my wife woke me up at that point.

I guess that my brain was telling me that hating him is only hurting myself....pretty bizzare though, huh?

Take Care.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.