Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kinghenri (26)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64031 Topics
446842 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#349330 - 12/30/10 05:34 PM Re: Want to start a group in West Central Oregon? [Re: kidneythis]
Giggles Offline

Loc: Oregon
Hi Kidney, Rabbit, Torutred, Avery, Max,
I am in mid-valley. I do not currently have a place a group could meet. I have some possibilities I'd have to check on. Either way I would be interested in a group meeting. I'm just north of Eugene. I have looked around here for years, I have found two groups in the state and thay both have 9+mos waiting lists.
It has been a while since this posting was started but I'm up for it. Best wishes, Giggles.

#349349 - 12/30/10 09:05 PM Re: Want to start a group in West Central Oregon? [Re: Giggles]
kidneythis Offline

Waiting list? Hmm I am thinking of starting a group that is self help/mutual support like AA or NA. Strictly coffee donuts and bitchin. I had hoped we would as a group develop principles and practices for improving our lot with an eye toward sharing it.

I don't have the money or inclination to do group therapy. If that isn't what you were implying then I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I haven't found any groups. I have gotten many "leads" but none pan out.

#349369 - 12/30/10 11:10 PM Re: Want to start a group in West Central Oregon? [Re: kidneythis]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Perhaps this site would be helpful: www.vitalcycles.org

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#349436 - 12/31/10 05:28 PM Re: Want to start a group in West Central Oregon? [Re: LandOfShadow]
kidneythis Offline

Thanks LOS :-] Happy New Year!

KT

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.